What's new

Buy reasonable amount of crypto and invest for your wards in the future

The opportunities they are creating it's simply for them alone with their families that's all. They don't care about the poor and average people in the county, bizarre.
The next election is around the corner let's keep our fingers crossed, and see if there will be positive changes around the nation.

That's an excellent strategy however I cannot ensure that that strategy is actually the very best since cryptocurrencies are actually unforeseeable as well as it will certainly threaten buying all of them for those type of potential

The next election is around the corner let's keep our fingers crossed, and see if there will be positive changes around the nation.
Hmm, I'm just expecting positive change, let me see how it will go by 2023, but that won't prompt me to go out and vote. I don't voting cos none of them worth our votes with their current work rate.

Hmm, I'm just expecting positive change, let me see how it will go by 2023, but that won't prompt me to go out and vote. I don't voting cos none of them worth our votes with their current work rate.
You have to do your part and leave the rest to God, you are expecting a positive change and you have made up your mind not to vote in the next election, how then do we achieve that positive change we all want.

Well for me I really think that investing in crypto for the future is risky business and only those who have spare funds should do it because there are people who put there children's college funds into the crypto market do it's a no for me I wouldn't invest for long term reasons ...however crypto has made my payments very east so I would only do it for short term

There are some coins I am keeping for my ward. My parents failed to leave some investment for me, I don't want to do that to my children as well.

This is something that I really well plan to do. I plan to use a substantial amount of money to buy a cryptocurrency and live it for a very long time.

You have to do your part and leave the rest to God, you are expecting a positive change and you have made up your mind not to vote in the next election, how then do we achieve that positive change we all want.
Even without my vote they'll still emerge victorious via their respective offices in the government house. I'll vote when my mind says its the right time for the right change for our dear country.

Great advice, the crypto invest is another way to patiently make some good money, our children are worth the utmost care and finance, verily crypto is a great source

Even without my vote they'll still emerge victorious via their respective offices in the government house. I'll vote when my mind says its the right time for the right change for our dear country.
I can see you have made up your mind not to vote in the upcoming election, therefore whatever the outcome of the election you must not complain.

Instead of buying cryptocurrency for my children or using it as an investment vehicle, I think I'll rather invest in real estate.
What happens if the currency gets burnt or the prices later dwindle? There'll even be loss then.
Me thinks this whole crypto craze will die soon

However true this may be, I think one needs to be mindful of the coin you buy and keep for long time purposes. It wouldn't serve any purpose if you buy coins that end being useless on the long run.

I Think the thing to do in any circumstance is investing not only in cryptocurency because it is an intangible investment,but to also do a real time investment that will be an alternative as well if that would be for the future.

I can see you have made up your mind not to vote in the upcoming election, therefore whatever the outcome of the election you must not complain.
I don't even care who wins or who doesn't cos the old forks will still emerge victorious operating in same old ways of dragging the country to hell fire.

Just as Elon musk once said, he invested around a meme coin long time for his children. You too can do that way and invest for your born and unborn children.

Who knows, the little amount you bought today and store in your wallet for years can yield out to becoming valuable amount of coin in the future, offering your kids wonderful life.

Remember any investment made around Cryptocurrency is never a waste provided you're saving for a purpose in the future. And have that saving culture embedded in you, to lock your coins for long duration of time without touching it.
Is a good advice for those who have the money to invest in their unborn child or the child that they already have because even if they lost the money they won't feel it but as for a common man like me and you.

I do plan to buy crypto but I am afriad of massive crypto crashes that happen in the crypto world. I believe that it is far much better to trade crypto rather than holding it for a very long time.

Is a good advice for those who have the money to invest in their unborn child or the child that they already have because even if they lost the money they won't feel it but as for a common man like me and you.
If you buy a coin that is a long time type, you aren't going to lose your funds in anyway. Even if it drifts down, surely it will recover too.

Just as Elon musk once said, he invested around a meme coin long time for his children. You too can do that way and invest for your born and unborn children.

Who knows, the little amount you bought today and store in your wallet for years can yield out to becoming valuable amount of coin in the future, offering your kids wonderful life.

Remember any investment made around Cryptocurrency is never a waste provided you're saving for a purpose in the future. And have that saving culture embedded in you, to lock your coins for long duration of time without touching it.
The best coin to keep for them in this type of case would be Bitcoin. As the standard for all cryptocurrencies, it has the promise of longevity and can endure through all bearish seasons

This is true but one can only do this if he has no ey he is not using . I think now is the best way to buy coins for our kids . By the time they get to adolescent , the price might have risen well

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back