Buy reasonable amount of crypto and invest for your wards in the future

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Just as Elon musk once said, he invested around a meme coin long time for his children. You too can do that way and invest for your born and unborn children.

Who knows, the little amount you bought today and store in your wallet for years can yield out to becoming valuable amount of coin in the future, offering your kids wonderful life.

Remember any investment made around Cryptocurrency is never a waste provided you're saving for a purpose in the future. And have that saving culture embedded in you, to lock your coins for long duration of time without touching it.

Even if I would decide to buy coins for future reference purposes so I have to subject myself to a meme coin that wasn't built to last, if you ask me, that would be a very risky move

.hmm... You may be right, and also msy be wrong because, we don't know if crypto will survive this hurdle and puzzle its facing today or could even last longer than that..

Even in doing this which I must actually say it is a smart move for any parent to take for their children, you must be certain that such long term coin to invest in for your children are really worth investing in

This is a good idea but refusing to invest even little in crypto currency will not be good for us that know about it now because we may regret later.

Just as Elon musk once said, he invested around a meme coin long time for his children. You too can do that way and invest for your born and unborn children.
Do you really believe that? Elon Musk has an empire of businesses and it is silly to think that he will bequeath to his children a bag of crypto coin. Why not leave the car business to his heirs? Of course, you leave something tangible to your children. That is the logical thing to do.

The future is not written in stone and what seems so important now may hold little to no value in the coming years. It is a good idea to save against the future but using other investment tools would be my option.

This is actually a wise decision. So far the coin you are buying are not shitcoin that can let you lose your money totally, you will definitely make good amount of money from it in the future

The is nobody that will read this that commend your post for the foresight given to parents tonsernthe need in investing in cryptocurrencies for their children for the long term

This is really good to start investing into cryptocurrency for the future so start making money from it, is really good decision to make money from cryptocurrency.

We all know what to secure the future for our unborn children , but the problem is poverty has been struking the people of Africa for a long time, pieces if people invest now, they will be tempted to withdraw later when they needed money.

Who knows, the little amount you bought today and store in your wallet for years can yield out to becoming valuable amount of coin in the future, offering your kids wonderful life.

Remember any investment made around Cryptocurrency is never a waste provided you're saving for a purpose in the future. And have that saving culture embedded in you, to lock your coins for long duration of time without touching it.

The best gifts to give one's child is investing for his future. It will be a good thing if parents can try to invest for their children by buying some coins now fit their future.

Some of the shit coins that has potential but are yet to grow significantly like Shiba Inu, freecoin, feg token etc can be bought now and invested for the future.

That is a very good plan but I can't guarantee that that plan is the best because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and it will be dangerous investing in them for those kind of future

We all know what to secure the future for our unborn children , but the problem is poverty has been struking the people of Africa for a long time, pieces if people invest now, they will be tempted to withdraw later when they needed money.
That's the problem we are having, poverty is common in Africa. But those who are operating business and make steady income from it, have discipline to save can have such zeal allowing their coins in the wallet untouched for years.

That is a very good plan but I can't guarantee that that plan is the best because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and it will be dangerous investing in them for those kind of future
Is not as if, you are going to invest all your funds, i would even suggest that the kind of funds you invest you can afford to lose with no emotion attached.

I think this is a very good idea because in the future, the prices of cryptocurrencies may skyrocket and a little investment you make today and go a very long way in helping your wards live good lives.

Yes, any little amount gotten today can go gigantic in the future to serving a magnificent purpose in the lives of children and family in general.

You could have been a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency as investment for your children I advice that you invested into buying plot of land serve as investment

Write your reply... Buy reasonable amount of crypto and invest it in the future well that sounds so great but I think you can also invest into buying plot of land and that serves as an investment and it would help you out allot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back