What's new

Buy reasonable amount of crypto and invest for your wards in the future

As much as I believe in Cryptocurrencies and advocate for its adoption on a global scale, I wouldn't rely on it 100% as an investment option for my children's future.

It's actually very true because when it comes to investment you need to have a little bit of scepticism in it in order to know how to lay off a little bit when it seems like you're going too deep into it.

Just as Elon musk once said, he invested around a meme coin long time for his children. You too can do that way and invest for your born and unborn children.

Who knows, the little amount you bought today and store in your wallet for years can yield out to becoming valuable amount of coin in the future, offering your kids wonderful life.

Remember any investment made around Cryptocurrency is never a waste provided you're saving for a purpose in the future. And have that saving culture embedded in you, to lock your coins for long duration of time without touching it.
This is actually a very good idea and if you had to do this and store it in terms of dogecoin or even bitcoin, this could perhaps even grow into a college fund that you can have for your future family as well. This is likely given the growth potential.

In fact you need to be disciplined when you want to invest in cryptocurrency and the reliability shouldn't be more than 50% with your investment because anything can happen and it is better you always god yourself when you are making an online investment

Investing in Cryptocurrencies for the future is truly so great these days. There are prices are most likely to keep increasing and so it will yield something so good in future. You can actually create financial freedom for your children with them.

Definitely sound advice because securing the future is the most important thing a man can do because there would come a time he won't be able to and no better way to do that too than with crypto currency

This is actually a very good idea and if you had to do this and store it in terms of dogecoin or even bitcoin, this could perhaps even grow into a college fund that you can have for your future family as well. This is likely given the growth potential.
Yes, that's exactly what it will yield dear. Storing either BTC or dogecoin for long will yield tremendous benefits indeed. And I'm taking my time to holdl it hoping it stays in my wallet for long.

Investing for your children in cryptocurrencies that have good use cases and future will definitely yield a very good return before they grow up.

Investing for the future of our coins should be our priority. I'm already doing that even though debts keeps piling up but I'm gradually saving.

Just as Elon musk once said, he invested around a meme coin long time for his children. You too can do that way and invest for your born and unborn children.

Who knows, the little amount you bought today and store in your wallet for years can yield out to becoming valuable amount of coin in the future, offering your kids wonderful life.

Remember any investment made around Cryptocurrency is never a waste provided you're saving for a purpose in the future. And have that saving culture embedded in you, to lock your coins for long duration of time without touching it.
Thanks for this advice, it is now clear that crypto is the new oil well and crypto is the future, so this is the best advice ever. I appreciate.

Thanks for this advice, it is now clear that crypto is the new oil well and crypto is the future, so this is the best advice ever. I appreciate.
Lol, since our country doesn't want us to enjoy the mineral resources with them cryptocurrency is now an option for us to earn such kind of dividends.

There are so many useless cryptocurrencies that are flooding online right now and if you're not careful you are going to invest in the most useless ones and lose your money.

Buying crypto for our children at a very early age can be a very good investment as crypto currency keeps rising but which coins would be the best to buy

Yes, that's exactly what it will yield dear. Storing either BTC or dogecoin for long will yield tremendous benefits indeed. And I'm taking my time to holdl it hoping it stays in my wallet for long.
Another good cryptocurrency that you should actually looking into it is cardano because I have seen that there is a lot of companies that are starting to look into investing within this cryptocurrency and this will certainly increase the price because it will increase the demand.

Lol, since our country doesn't want us to enjoy the mineral resources with them cryptocurrency is now an option for us to earn such kind of dividends.
You are right, our selfish and self-centred leader who are meant to provide opportunities for their citizens are keeping all the goodies to themselves and their families.

You are right, our selfish and self-centred leader who are meant to provide opportunities for their citizens are keeping all the goodies to themselves and their families.
The opportunities they are creating it's simply for them alone with their families that's all. They don't care about the poor and average people in the county, bizarre.

Those who bought bitcoin at less price when did people don't even know the value of the coin are today millionairethrough this Cryptocurrency, so I concur with what Elon musk said

Those who bought bitcoin at less price when did people don't even know the value of the coin are today millionairethrough this Cryptocurrency, so I concur with what Elon musk said
You see the reason why it is always encouraging to buy plenty of the coins and saving it for the future. If you do such you'll surely have a nice story around crypto.

The meme coin is the easiest cryptocurrency for small investors and you could buy many meme coin with just small amount. You hold many of the meme coin with just $5. You can imagine the amount people that bought bitcoin in the last twelve years have made this year. That's the gain in holding cryptocurrency for long.

I think this is definitely one of the best kind of investment that I will make and I am also planning on it at the moment. Your children will definitely thank you.

I am thinking to buy at least 500 ADA lock it for many years and give to my kid once he reaches legal age. I believe ADA has a high possibilities to grow big. It is already on the third position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back