What's new

Buy reasonable amount of crypto and invest for your wards in the future

Investing in crypto for your children is not a bad idea but one thing we need to know about investment is the investment that seems profitable today might not be profitable in the near future. For instance, buying and holding of shares was a profitable investment some 10 years back but in today's world of investment,it is not profitable. It would be better we invest in businesses like real estate that we are sure will always be sought after by people than crypto currency that we are not sure of what it tends to become in the near future.

Anyone who's in the 21st century that's yet to buy any cryptocurrency for the keep to be used in say 20 years is making himself or herself poor in the future.
Their are some coins that are moving up, potential coins which we should look out for. Investing long time around those coins will bring profit as time goes on. Shiba Inu is a coin with flashes of potential to bring profit like the way BTC did.

Buying a reasonable amount of Bitcoin for your future use is very important. Because in future you will be able to cash out and spend as you like. This brings passive income.

Last edited:
I have plans to buy come crypto and lock the wallet for 10-15 years so that my kids will be able to use it. However, currently, I am undecided which one to buy.

The idea isn't a bad one, I think it's actually the best idea. Once am able to see or recognize a coin that I trust will boom in future then I won't make the mistake of not investing in the coin, just take I don't want to take a rush though

Do you really believe that? Elon Musk has an empire of businesses and it is silly to think that he will bequeath to his children a bag of crypto coin. Why not leave the car business to his heirs? Of course, you leave something tangible to your children. That is the logical thing to do.
Not every child has the ability to run a business his parents started successfully. They can however use the funds from the coins to start one that suits their fancy.

I so much love this idea. I will be looking forward to doing that with my partner. It could be a great way to plan their future and become a better person without having to do anything. Investing in these coins might gain millions next decade.

Yes, I actually believe this. Investing in crytocurrency for a very long time is a nice idea. Imagine if I have purchased some Bitcoin years back with just $50, by now I should have become a millionaire.

Yes, I actually believe this. Investing in crytocurrency for a very long time is a nice idea. Imagine if I have purchased some Bitcoin years back with just $50, by now I should have become a millionaire.
Laughs, you're right about that. I really got to know about cryptocurrency investment and Bitcoin many years back but I guess I didn't pick much interest in it as I thought the idea would fade away soon. I kinda regret it now

Yes you are right,one can invest in crypto and earn a lot of money in the future,but before investing on crypto one has to be very careful of the coin he is investing, one should make sure he invest with a coin that has positive future.

There is also a risk if rug pull. Therefore, try to invest only on the top cuyrrencies by market cap instead of meme coin or new coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for a long term investment.

That is a very good plan but I can't guarantee that that plan is the best because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and it will be dangerous investing in them for those kind of future.

Is a nice idea, who wouldn't like to invest in cryptocurrency for their children in the future ? Well it is really difficult because some of us are even struggling to survive and the little money we are making we are just trying to invest some in cryptocurrency for ourselves and at the same time some to take care of our daily need.

This is a very good advice seriously, but I am always of the belief that one has to earn better before even thinking about investing. So I'm expanding my Earning streams daily.

This can be a best move for those who have believe in the brighter future for themselves. Large majority of the people live for present and put their future to uncertainty.

Honestly, i don't see that as a good idea. Why invest for your children in crypto currencies that we don't even know what it would become in future than investing in other things that we can at least predict.

Well, I think that will be a welcoming idea to invest for your wards in the future. But sometimes investment in cryptocurrency is very risky and very unbearable.

Even if I would decide to buy coins for future reference purposes so I have to subject myself to a meme coin that wasn't built to last, if you ask me, that would be a very risky move
That's a wide decision so it would be good to do your own research when investing for the future of one's children to be certain it would be a worthwhile investment for them.

Regardless of Elon musk's advice I plan to do that anyway. I hope to save enough money so I can purchase some coins, then lock them up for about 10 years. It's a gamble, it might have crashed in price before then or it might be something to jubilate over later. We never know.

One cannot just buy cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency that one would buy is the one with potentials. If you plan to hold cryptocurrency for a long period, the best option is bitcoin and probably ethereum. The bitcoin will definitely surge in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back