What's new

Business discussion idea?

Any business idea can be successful provided you have the skill and knowledge and just enough funds to launch your business and spend on marketing and promotion.

Oh,so does it mean that all the comments we are making Now is being monitored by the moderator of this community ? They have never corrected me for mistake before.
If the Mod is active, he will take note of the information members are spreading on the forum, and fetch out the spam posts and report any user who isn't keeping the forum clean.

If the Mod is active, he will take note of the information members are spreading on the forum, and fetch out the spam posts and report any user who isn't keeping the forum clean.
Wow, it's nice but most of the admin on this community is active ,maybe they are doing their responsibilities but since we are not spamming the website they do not have any problem to bother us.

Any business idea can be successful provided you have the skill and knowledge and just enough funds to launch your business and spend on marketing and promotion.
Will a discussion idea have you to develop more on your idea and also see areas that you have made mistake and make correction.

Wow, it's nice but most of the admin on this community is active ,maybe they are doing their responsibilities but since we are not spamming the website they do not have any problem to bother us.
Laughs, since you aren't spamming the forum they won't penalize you cos you are keeping to the forum rules and regulations without violation.

Write your reply...businesses discussion I dea
Yeah as a Google business personal hygiene need to discuss the necessary idea and opinion to start up a business

Go to qby if the social media platforms and chech there for such business related discusion boards. Look into the Facebook social media platform for instance and you'll see a lot of such groups there

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.
The amount is not what matter if they can help because it's better to pay and learnt than to learnt through trials and errors its more dangerous to learnt like this.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
Well I know for certain that Reddit is one of those platforms that a lot of entrepreneurs make use of to share and discuss ideas among themselves in fact there are several sections on that platform that is solely dedicated to business discussions and I have seen a lot of business and opinions discussing there.

Laughs, since you aren't spamming the forum they won't penalize you cos you are keeping to the forum rules and regulations without violation.
Including you, they won't have problem with you because they understand that no matter how and what might happen that you can never contribute negatively for this community,. That's just the best way.

Including you, they won't have problem with you because they understand that no matter how and what might happen that you can never contribute negatively for this community,. That's just the best way.
That's for sure, we are heading on same lane. Since the forum is legit since day one, why will I act strange to them? I'll simply be real l, and not like a spammer.

Personally when it comes to looking up where I need to find business idea I also try as much as I can to look forward to using YouTube because there are a lot of views there that you can actually get and it will be helpful.

Theur are lots of business options to go into and settle down for it to make profit long time. You can go for live stock, dropshipping, transportation, etc.

That's for sure, we are heading on same lane. Since the forum is legit since day one, why will I act strange to them? I'll simply be real l, and not like a spammer.
Lolz, the time I actually know that the admin of this forum are all serious was when one of my friend join,he was not able to make it here because of his bad writing and lack of proper punctuation, warning all the time and deduction all the time,he finally gave up

Lolz, the time I actually know that the admin of this forum are all serious was when one of my friend join,he was not able to make it here because of his bad writing and lack of proper punctuation, warning all the time and deduction all the time,he finally gave up
That's just it dear. When we come to forum like this, that got plenty of members. We should keep in mind that the forum have gone far, it doesn't need some one to sent it's reputation with low quality posts.

Probably I'm just hearing it for the first time that there are websites that exist where people discuss business ideas. Well it is a very nice idea because it will help people a lot

That's just it dear. When we come to forum like this, that got plenty of members. We should keep in mind that the forum have gone far, it doesn't need some one to sent it's reputation with low quality posts.
Yes that's what some people need to understand ,it might actually be easier for us but a lot of people actually find it very difficult to fit in to most of these Paid to post website.

There was a website I have used : MentorBox they had a $7 USD a month subscription with a lot of great content, been their client for like three months I think and have learned a lot from them.
Its good to know that you have subscribed to MentorBox with seven dollars monthly subscription. I believe you have learned a lot from this website. I only watch YouTube video tutorials when I want to learn about tilapia fishing business. Its free to watch these YouTube videos. I also learned a lot from them.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
Well you can use nairaland forum as this website as a business discussion section by a lot of Nigerians and all the people from the world discusses business ideas and exchange good ideas on that platform.

It's always very important to seek ideas before trying to venture into any business. Financial management is also very important for a business person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back