What's new

Business discussion idea?

Yes that's what some people need to understand ,it might actually be easier for us but a lot of people actually find it very difficult to fit in to most of these Paid to post website.
Yes, some doesn't even read the FAQ about how to earn and keep.the community clean. They're simply in for the reward and not contributing meaningfully.

As good as such forums are when seeking business knowledge and guidance I also believe meeting with someone in the same line of business that one is interested in is good. For such I use nairaland there is no day I don't visit it's business section.

Yes, some doesn't even read the FAQ about how to earn and keep.the community clean. They're simply in for the reward and not contributing meaningfully.
There is no need for some people to behave in this way, most times if they neglect most of these little things, it is actually them that will suffer at the end by not being able to fit in.

It is good for you to discuss business before investing in ancient times people like sharing ideas so that they might see where they have let down and make corrections.

It is good for you to discuss business before investing in ancient times people like sharing ideas so that they might see where they have let down and make corrections.
That's ideal to always share conversations with business gurus or friends that are well coated with business to learn from one another.
Post automatically merged:

There is no need for some people to behave in this way, most times if they neglect most of these little things, it is actually them that will suffer at the end by not being able to fit in.
Yes, if some persons can't earn from paid to post sites via online making money ways. Then it is understood that it wouldn't be easy for them making money online.

Last edited:
Some of the business content site do charge a fee to share their content but what I've noticed is that, they just share things in generalization, things that we already know, they don't share the; tactics, techniques and the skills we need to use to make aggressive sales.

Forums are good idea one can discuss about the business and is very help to discuss about business, you can also create a topics so to learn from it.

That's ideal to always share conversations with business gurus or friends that are well coated with business to learn from one another.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, if some persons can't earn from paid to post sites via online making money ways. Then it is understood that it wouldn't be easy for them making money online.
There are always people who are more exposed in business than you are and they have more experience so when you get in contact with them they stand a better chance of giving you more better ideas.

Quora, Reddit and Nairaland are examples of great sites that contain information on various aspects of business. These sites are free to use and easily accessible.

Quora, Reddit and Nairaland are examples of great sites that contain information on various aspects of business. These sites are free to use and easily accessible.
Seriously I've been frequenting these websites for a very long while and it's because of the value of information that are always get on those website and makes me to go to it all the time.

There was a website I have used : MentorBox they had a $7 USD a month subscription with a lot of great content, been their client for like three months I think and have learned a lot from them.
They give courses for 7$ a mounth , that's look nice , pardon me but I am curious to know if you already put those ideas in practice , do you feel any difference .

There are site like qoura where you can questions and get answers, it could be so interactive and informative. Also the business section in nairaland also helps in this aspect

I think offer in-home consultations, personalized nutrition and exercise regimens, and community boot camps to get the word out. Don’t forget to populate an Instagram feed with inspirational quotes, free exercise videos, and yummy snack ideas as well

You can try quora.com, you can get good and vital information from the site about business and the right steps to take while going into them
I have actually been making use of that website for more than 5 years and is equally gotten a lot of business information from the site because a lot of credible people make use of it.

I don't know especially designed website for this , but forums are the most popular and so many people are using forums to communicate and discuss about their various business. There are so many of them out there such as the quora.

As a good entrepreneur and an investor , the best thing you need to do before investing on a business is to make a research and sit down to discuss the business first , so you can know the future of the business.

Business people mostly use forums like Quora, Redditit and some others to discuss about businesses. Bizdustry for example has a lot of business discussions that you can get a very good idea from.

Business people mostly use forums like Quora, Redditit and some others to discuss about businesses. Bizdustry for example has a lot of business discussions that you can get a very good idea from.
These are all excellent platforms where you could get information and learn from the experiences of people. You could also network and build business connections from people you meet on these platforms.

These are all excellent platforms where you could get information and learn from the experiences of people. You could also network and build business connections from people you meet on these platforms.
Probably, there are a lot of business experts and professionals in those forums, so you can build friendship with them which would help your business sojourn.

I am not sure. For me, it is forums like these or spaces like Reddit where you can have very niche discussions about business and other topics.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back