What's new

Business discussion idea?

but don't you have always feel some pain in the thumb finger because there was sometimes I always feel it at the joints most especially when I was using button phone then, that was not actually for posting here but for doing other things.
Button phones is quite different from android or iOS phones. Using smart phone to chat is simply stressful I can type more than 10k words with my thumbs and not feeling any pains dear.

Button phones is quite different from android or iOS phones. Using smart phone to chat is simply stressful I can type more than 10k words with my thumbs and not feeling any pains dear.
Wow, but why do you prefer to type your message with your own rather than using a voice typing, my phone can interpret my word into writing with 95% accuracy , it's only for you to make some certain correction after writing.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
It's very good that you have posted this question.

I am curious also to know about business website that discusses new business ideas.

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.
It is good for one to discuss his or her business idea with if you can be able to make correction evaluation for his business idea in order for it to make it perfect.

Wow, but why do you prefer to type your message with your own rather than using a voice typing, my phone can interpret my word into writing with 95% accuracy , it's only for you to make some certain correction after writing.
I'm simply not in suggest mode to be using my voice to type at night. I love to be in a peaceful atmosphere where no one would hear my voice.

It is very important that you have enough knowledge about how to manage your finances whenever you want to venture into any business

I'm simply not in suggest mode to be using my voice to type at night. I love to be in a peaceful atmosphere where no one would hear my voice.
Oh, today i actually try typing with my hand, it was so difficult and boring as I was not able to type fast because I am not a fast typer when using my hand, some people can actually type fast but I am not one of them.

For me , I think it's the YouTube. The entrepreneurs use YouTube a the vehicle to convey information to the people. Some of them pay the YouTubers money to make publication for them. If I need any information, my favourite is YouTube because I get everything there.

Oh, today i actually try typing with my hand, it was so difficult and boring as I was not able to type fast because I am not a fast typer when using my hand, some people can actually type fast but I am not one of them.
Lol, then it will be better for you to continue the normal you've been doing to get going with typing since the normal way doesn't work out.

Lol, then it will be better for you to continue the normal you've been doing to get going with typing since the normal way doesn't work out.
Yes, have switch over to voice typing and now before I post what I type with my voice ,I need to run through it again to make sure that the phone actually type the right thing to avoid unnecessary mistake

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.
It is good to discuss an idea before implementing it with this you can be able to see areas that you have made mistakes and make correction before implementing pose ideas.

Yes, have switch over to voice typing and now before I post what I type with my voice ,I need to run through it again to make sure that the phone actually type the right thing to avoid unnecessary mistake
Lol, I've seen improvement in your writing now, not like some if your write-ups that is marred with errors earlier time due to lack of proofreading.

Lol, I've seen improvement in your writing now, not like some if your write-ups that is marred with errors earlier time due to lack of proofreading.
Lolz, you're making me to laugh, but i ask you if I've been making a lot of mistakes in the past on my writing, you didn't want to tell me. Well I've been able to realise my mistake and I am correcting it.

It is good for 1 to discuss his business idea before executing it with the is he can be able to know his fault and know how to make amendment before executing such business plan.

Lolz, you're making me to laugh, but i ask you if I've been making a lot of mistakes in the past on my writing, you didn't want to tell me. Well I've been able to realise my mistake and I am correcting it.
Lolz, I didn't correct t you cos I want you to see those messages for yourself, that's why I told you to proofread it. You're an adult and we know things right.

Lolz, I didn't correct t you cos I want you to see those messages for yourself, that's why I told you to proofread it. You're an adult and we know things right.
Lolz, but do you know that there are some adult that really need correction ? Sometimes they can make a mistake without knowing. That is why we are always our brother's keeper.

An online forum can be a better place to share business ideas and can also be discussed. A site where the community gathers to share minds and hearts together is a great avenue.

Lolz, but do you know that there are some adult that really need correction ? Sometimes they can make a mistake without knowing. That is why we are always our brother's keeper.
That's just dear. At times we can allow some persons to get the answer for themselves as time maybe. Because they say experience on self discipline is the best.

An online forum can be a better place to share business ideas and can also be discussed. A site where the community gathers to share minds and hearts together is a great avenue.
You can find a lot of Facebook groups with varied theme or niche. I am sure that there is a group about business ideas. You can check on that to see if the group's members are okay with your idea of a discussion. I had chanced upon a group like that before but I did not go back because there were too many comments posted.

That's just dear. At times we can allow some persons to get the answer for themselves as time maybe. Because they say experience on self discipline is the best.
Well, this might actually be true Because from the experience, they will be able to make corrections much more better than they are told, identifying it by themself will always delays it, especially if they are not seeing it immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back