What's new

Business Cartels - What do you think of them?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
What do you think about cartels (situations where a group of independent companies works together to control a market and the price of goods)?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Cartel only thrive where there is very few of the commodity and a large market demand, anything other than that it is not going to work because not everyone is a team player

Business cartels is always not really a good option for economy freedom in business markets as these companies (cartels) tends to monopolize the market and they gains the influence and control over prices as determined by them.

It's not nice in any way and I dare say it's what's happening in the crypto market; some whales are in charge and as a result, decisions from them would then affect the rest of traders

Business cartels is always not really a good option for economy freedom in business markets as these companies (cartels) tends to monopolize the market and they gains the influence and control over prices as determined by them.
I completely get your point, it would be only a few benefiting from it but not all, the buyers (customers) would be the one to suffer it more as they would have no choice but to keep on buying since there is nothing they can really do.

Business cartels will always be with us till the end of time. These guys wants to be in control of all the business opportunities in a particular sector or many sectors of the economy

The business cartels is a thing that should be of concern because I found out that the companies involved always tunne the market price to their favour. This is evident in cryptocurrency, especially the bitcoin, so many whales predict the market movements of the bitcoin with their actions.

I think cartels have represented a bad image in business and cartels aren't just about drugs, and illegals. There are some businesses in some country that has been completely monopolised by groups of individuals or companies.

What do you think about cartels (situations where a group of independent companies works together to control a market and the price of goods)?
Well it has its one disadvantage and advantage. But I think the advantage supercedes the disadvantages and it would really help to control the market and the commodity of interest

Business cartel is not really cool, because they determine the price of the market and they have full control over the market and nobody can compet with them.

Business cartels are formed to eliminate competitions in the business world. They (Manufacturers and suppliers) tend to fix the price and limit the supply in order to gain control of market and make their products expensive for genral public in order to make more profits. This is not good for customer's perspective.

Actually, cartel exist in business just as explained above. But I don't support it as they can take decisions that affects the price of goods which in turn affect the customers. They can even block some roads that goods supposed to come in to be sold at the normal price so that they will only buy from them using their price. And so many other ways of disturbing the economy. It is just my view.

The involment of cartel in any market is just only for a particular purpose,which is to control the market for their own interest.It brings monopoly of the market and would not encourage fair competition.

I think business cartel is not really cool because I believe business cartel is only for a particular interest, and the business is not encouraging so i don't support that.

Well for those business cards that you call them I believe it a good thing especially in the sense that it is very legal in fact most of these businesses or companies comes together to form unions that fight for their right.

Cartel is good but not always for long. Some people are just too greedy and there would be betrayals along the way. Personally I don't like it

Presently in my country business cartel is the cause of economy breakdown,most atime business cartel affect the market price negatively

Cartel is good but not always for long. Some people are just too greedy and there would be betrayals along the way. Personally I don't like it
Business cartels have been around for long it's not about who likes it or not it's about what the rich does to have influence over the poor, the poor has no say over it just like inflation.

The primary aim of a cartel is to bend the will of the market to favour it's members,they control supply thereby indirectly controlling price.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back