Bruce supported bitcoin

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bruce Fenton, a prospective senatorial candidate from New Hampshire, has strengthened his support for Bitcoin (BTC), but he opposes any effort by the government to regulate the currency.

During the August 25 New Hampshire primary debate, Fenton compared the dollar to a melting ice cube and asserted that the government shouldn't be engaged in people's choices over their preferred method of payment.

Bruce Fenton, a prospective senatorial candidate from New Hampshire, has strengthened his support for Bitcoin (BTC), but he opposes any effort by the government to regulate the currency.

During the August 25 New Hampshire primary debate, Fenton compared the dollar to a melting ice cube and asserted that the government shouldn't be engaged in people's choices over their preferred method of payment.
The melting ice cube comparison of the dollar make me laugh out loud hypothetically because when compared to bitcoin, Bruce Fenton is very correct. Lolzzzz 😂.

I like his choice. Cryptocurrency should never be regulated by the government. The purpose of bitcoin is to a currency to be free been regulated or controlled by any one.

I don't know Bruce Fenton, however, it does not actually matter when people rally for certain things. What actually matters is what the government and government agencies are actually doing.

I don't know Bruce Fenton, however, it does not actually matter when people rally for certain things. What actually matters is what the government and government agencies are actually doing.
The present state of BTC is the aftermath of the calculated effort of the government regulatory policies and the hike in interest rates by the fed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back