Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bounty boards are simply a place where your workers can go to find odd jobs you have available. So for example, if you need someone to write an article, you can put it up on the bounty board you have, and if someone is interested in taking it on, they can take it down and work on it. Once done, they can submit it to you for review and so on.

I have been thinking of implementing one for my sites, to help bring in more content without having to find people. Have you ever used a bounty board?

Woah. This is a great idea, though I think established platforms like upwork and fiverr will already take care of this. I'm putting in consideration the amount of time that'll be spent in sifting through results.

Never heard of a concept like this, it was not used in any organization where I worked. If the boss wanted some random work to be done, he would directly ask the worker to work on the task. Sometimes he wanted the task to be done by a particular staff, whereas sometimes anyone could take the job.

Heard a little about it so in my opinion yes bounty boards for work can be a good idea. They create a platform where people can post tasks or jobs they need help with and offer rewards for completing them. It's a way to connect people looking for work with those who have tasks to be done

Bounty boards are simply a place where your workers can go to find odd jobs you have available. So for example, if you need someone to write an article, you can put it up on the bounty board you have, and if someone is interested in taking it on, they can take it down and work on it. Once done, they can submit it to you for review and so on.

I have been thinking of implementing one for my sites, to help bring in more content without having to find people. Have you ever used a bounty board?

When you first mentioned bounty boards, I thought that it would be a kind of job board that would allow the job seekers to receive some kind of bounty for completing a job. Regardless of this, this kind of board doesn't sound too different from other kind of job boards.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back