What's new

Blockchain Vs Coinbase:

The popularity of block chain is slowly declining because binance and coinbase has taken over. But it seems people are very much interested to use it for storage of cryptocurrency alone.
someone told me some time ago that it is safer for you to store your cryptocurrency in blockchain than other platforms. I think that's the reason why so many people still use it to store.

Coinbase has the popularity when it is to trading of cryptocurrencies and a lot of other things. a lot of people do not even use blockchain again instead they opted for coinbase and binance because there are features they have that is not in blockchain.

Well, right now, even Coinbase is also facing a lots of problems. Having said that, Coinbase has many customers and I think that it is a regulated firm. So, this is why it is trusted by so many people.

Well, right now, even Coinbase is also facing a lots of problems. Having said that, Coinbase has many customers and I think that it is a regulated firm. So, this is why it is trusted by so many people.
Yeah, coinbase is very much trusted especially in top-tier countries. They are the ones that use it the most and that is why it is a top cryptocurrency exchange globally.

someone told me some time ago that it is safer for you to store your cryptocurrency in blockchain than other platforms. I think that's the reason why so many people still use it to store.
In terms of storing of cryptocurrency , it is one of the best crypto wallet. I have a blockchain account and I use it mainly for storage of my cryptocurrency. I believe it is safer than most platform I know except binance exchanges.

In terms of storing of cryptocurrency , it is one of the best crypto wallet. I have a blockchain account and I use it mainly for storage of my cryptocurrency. I believe it is safer than most platform I know except binance exchanges.
Probably, but the thing is that it is not every cryptocurrency that you will store in binance because it is a centralized exchange. This is why people use trustwallet and metamask.

Probably, but the thing is that it is not every cryptocurrency that you will store in binance because it is a centralized exchange. This is why people use trustwallet and metamask.
Trust wallet is nice because it is a private wallet for storing of cryptocurrency and it is to be among one of the safest wallet since you crypto-asset is not a link to your email or anyway that could make fraudster have access to it. Which one do you used between trust wallet and blockchain ?

Trust wallet is nice because it is a private wallet for storing of cryptocurrency and it is to be among one of the safest wallet since you crypto-asset is not a link to your email or anyway that could make fraudster have access to it. Which one do you used between trust wallet and blockchain ?
I use metamask and sometimes, trustwallet. I have been using them for a while and they are very legitimate and I have not had any problem with my crypto assets before.

Well i can't tell which is the best exchange platform between blockchain and coinbase. This is because i haven't used blockchain to carry out transactions. I've only made use of coinbase and it is a nice exchange platform.

I have little experience about those two platforms for crypto investment, however I am very much conversant with Blockchain and I will mostly use it if I have the option to choose between those two.

Blockchain is such a powerful cryptocurrency wallet dedicated for long-term purpose investment. I have a bit better understanding of blockchain generally and have not really been using coinbase for any crypto related transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back