What's new

Suggestion Bizdustry should pay for YouTube tasks posted on other forums.

Ernestnari

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 13, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
@AlexanderM,
You posted YouTube tasks on other forums for users to complete and you have not checked back to ensure that the users of those forums who completed the tasks are paid. People took out time to complete YouTube tasks and they have to be paid.

Thanks for posting a thread in the Member Feedback & Suggestion forum.

A staff member will respond within 48 hours. If you're not happy with the response or do not hear from a staff member within that time please contact @The Hulk via private message.

Thanks for being a member of Bizdustry.

I was slightly confused when I saw the title of the thread, as I thought this was a suggestion to pay out to other forum activities. :D

But yeah, I am betting @AlexanderM forgot, even though I reminded him last week to check up. :D

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
@AlexanderM is just treating us as fools. He promised to pay us for the YouTube tasks on Thursday. He asked for our personal details to facilitate payments. I submitted mine. Thursday has breezed past and he has not as much as said anything to us.

I personally can give him my activity on that task as a gift but he is going to post such tasks again and expect people to participate. Good show from him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back