What's new

Question What would you like added at Bizdustry?

Blah

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Hey @Registered

We are keen to find out what people want added at Bizdustry.

If you have any feedback just reply here. :D

Binance Pay withdrawal option no fee
Especially I doubt that future withdrawal to Binance will work after this announcement:

What I would like is not actually an addition, but a subtraction.

Please remove the pop over ads. They block several functions, including the entire website. They're also improperly offset to the template (the ads are wider than the site).

What I would like is not actually an addition, but a subtraction.

Please remove the pop over ads. They block several functions, including the entire website. They're also improperly offset to the template (the ads are wider than the site).
Which pop up advertisements in particular? The ones from Google or CoinTraffic?

Also, personally, I would like the 24-hour earnings limit timer to be reset exactly at midnight and not 24 hours after the last paid message.
Everyone has a different midnight though and the system cannot take into account everyone's midnight.

Also, personally, I would like the 24-hour earnings limit timer to be reset exactly at midnight and not 24 hours after the last paid message.
Just like @Sandman , everyone has different time zones. We can base it on a time zone in the US or even GMT. That could be added by the plugin developer or our developer @SoluDome .

But what cannot be easily coded is the ability to reset on specific time zones unfortunately.

Thanks for your feedback.

Add more ad so i could earn more)
We have enough advertisements on Bizdustry. Adding more advertising positions could result in higher load time, loss of website visitors, and Google penalties.

However, if you know of any advertisers who would want to advertise with us, please ask them to get in contact with me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back