What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

@Alexander What is the meaning of Adjustment by an administrator?
Now you removed all amount from my account and I am not even allowed to contack you through chat or PM conversation.
You must read the instructions and wait for a response, Bizdustry is totally reliable, I have charged 2 times for a total of $ 38, I have no complaints at any time, rather thank you for your corrections and guidance. Hope when you get the payment you can post it and share it with others.

I just checked my email and saw that I received my first ever payment from Bizdustry. The payment method that I chose was paypal. TThesite is really legit, guys!

@Alexander What is the meaning of Adjustment by an administrator?
Now you removed all amount from my account and I am not even allowed to contack you through chat or PM conversation.
Try to contact the staff and ask all your complaints. Maybe the staff will help you and maybe will discuss it with the admin about your problem.

I received my first payment of $10 from Bizdustry yesterday. More than the money, I really appreciate Admin Joshua Ferrell in assisting me with the pending funds in Paypal. My sincerest gratitude to this forum. More power!!

I received my payment of 13 usd in my litecoin wallet.. thank you @Alexander

Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo

I received my first payment of $10 from Bizdustry yesterday. More than the money, I really appreciate Admin Joshua Ferrell in assisting me with the pending funds in Paypal. My sincerest gratitude to this forum. More power!!
I received my payment of 13 usd in my litecoin wallet.. thank you @Alexander

Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo
Excellent, I love that you got paid, now is the time to spread the word and show that Bizdustry is a great forum, that the administrators are very attentive and that @Alexander is responsible. Not as they want to make it look. Bizdustry is not a scam and you already have the proof

Excellent, I love that you got paid, now is the time to spread the word and show that Bizdustry is a great forum, that the administrators are very attentive and that @Alexander is responsible. Not as they want to make it look. Bizdustry is not a scam and you already have the proof
I would really like to promote this forum to my friends, but I really dont want to be accountable if they have done something wrong. Is it possible that my account will be affected if my referral will break one of the rules here?

I would really like to promote this forum to my friends, but I really dont want to be accountable if they have done something wrong. Is it possible that my account will be affected if my referral will break one of the rules here?
If you make a recommendation for people to sign up and earn a living at Bizdustry, I don't see why your account could be affected. What you must do is follow the guidelines of this forum and make good quality publications, here they always publish any news with the regulations. But if you have any questions, you can send a private message to any of the staff, they are very friendly and helpful here. My doubts have been clarified on this site, you can express yourself with confidence.

The most people finding it very difficult to stay safe to an extent currently are people that don't read or obey the guidelines put in place by the site, it is very important to go through the updates to enable you get informed about the new rules in the site. The site is on the right track in my opinion.

This is also my concern, i wanted to promote this website and i know a lot of people who would be glad to be a member of this forum but I can't control their actions and I don't want to be held accountable for their wrong doings too. So far i only invited a friend who i can guide and know will not do anything bad here.

This is also my concern, i wanted to promote this website and i know a lot of people who would be glad to be a member of this forum but I can't control their actions and I don't want to be held accountable for their wrong doings too. So far i only invited a friend who i can guide and know will not do anything bad here.
And sometimes, friends don't stay as friends. We sometimes run into problems with friends, and that would make us unable to talk to them and guide them with all the things he or she is supposed to do on this site.

And sometimes, friends don't stay as friends. We sometimes run into problems with friends, and that would make us unable to talk to them and guide them with all the things he or she is supposed to do on this site.
True, so before i start promoting bizdustry i wanted to make this clear because i don't want to put my account at risk. I cam make sure to explain everything to them though but it's still them who will decide what they post and do.

I’ve cashed out 1,27$ CAD on my account today, whilst I haven’t been fast enough for a screenshot, I can guarantee that bizdustry and @Alexander are 100% trustworthy people and community.
I just joined this forum and so far I love the quick response of the administrators. I am looking forward to when I will cash out my first payment maybe next week. But some of my posts were not paid for yesterday.

I just joined this forum and so far I love the quick response of the administrators. I am looking forward to when I will cash out my first payment maybe next week. But some of my posts were not paid for yesterday.
This is true. The admins are very accommodating and without their help, I wouldn't have resolved my first payment here. Paypal put the payment on hold and Admin Joshua Ferrell helped me out to get the money just in time for Christmas.

In fact, the attention of the staff is invaluable, they can guide you if you need it, regarding the lack of payment for the publications, you should verify in the Bizdustry office which are the sites that do not pay, and if you still have doubts you can contact the staff . I remind you that there is a number of characters and / or words that your publications must carry.

In fact, the attention of the staff is invaluable, they can guide you if you need it, regarding the lack of payment for the publications, you should verify in the Bizdustry office which are the sites that do not pay, and if you still have doubts you can contact the staff . I remind you that there is a number of characters and / or words that your publications must carry.
And also, paid posts or comments are limitted to 3 per hour. After the third in an hour, that won't be paid anymore. You need to wait the next hour before you can make a paid post.
Post automatically merged:

I just read the newsletter today, and I really cannot believe that some would say that Bizdustry is a scam. With all the testimonies of users with their payment withdrawal, it could be that some are sourgraping. It could be that their payment request was rejected for reasons under the terms and conditions of this site. More than the amount that we are getting paid here, we should focus more on the quality of content of every post or topic that we make. That for me is a good sign that a forum is well above others. I strive everyday not just to get biznotes, but make my posts and threads relevant to others. And that's how I see Bizdustry. There may be imperfections, but slowly but sure, the forum gets more premium everyday.

Last edited:
I'm new here but I'd been lurking for some time before I finally registered. Based on the reviews I've seen, I can say that Bizdustry is legit. There are payment proofs and the site itself looks very reliable! I'm ready to earn online the moment I registered here. I look forward to other online-earning strategies too!

I'm new here but I'd been lurking for some time before I finally registered. Based on the reviews I've seen, I can say that Bizdustry is legit. There are payment proofs and the site itself looks very reliable! I'm ready to earn online the moment I registered here. I look forward to other online-earning strategies too!
It is good that you decided to register, here you will learn and share your knowledge, as you already saw the payment receipts, in fact it is totally legitimate. If you have any questions you can ask here or a member of the team who will be willing to answer any question.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back