What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I know you always opt for payment at $20 to $50 either because of transaction fee ,you can try this site by withdrawing at $10 or $20 through bitcoin or bitcoin cash
What..! They are paying on BTC too? i thought just PayPal.

Bizdustry is a legit and a very great forum that is ready to respond to its members very fast
In future it gonna be the greatest successful forum
Maybe Déjà vu. Cause when i joined, i saw Payment method was just PayPal. That's why i didn't pay any attention to this site.

I know you always opt for payment at $20 to $50 either because of transaction fee ,you can try this site by withdrawing at $10 or $20 through bitcoin or bitcoin cash
This time I was thinking about TRON or XRP type currency which are cheap and have good future.

This time I was thinking about TRON or XRP type currency which are cheap and have good future.
They are very good coins you can choose to withdraw through if he has it because there some good paying Tron smart contract you can invest in if you withdraw tron.

They are very good coins you can choose to withdraw through if he has it because there some good paying Tron smart contract you can invest in if you withdraw tron.
I asked from BMF, but Mr B did not have, he adviced ETH, LTC, BMF. But we avoided ETH, LTC sue to high fees.

I am not sure if Mr. B in any other coins aside bitcoin which is scarce now, Payeer, PayPal and perfect money. If there is any please update me.
Mr B may accept people's demand, but the fees thing is everyone should avoid, Mr B is intelligent, he will do whatever is best choice.

Mr B may accept people's demand, but the fees thing is everyone should avoid, Mr B is intelligent, he will do whatever is best choice.
Litecoin, Bitcoin cash and ripple has very insignificant fee for transactions that is why Cyberfreak of forum coin pay users through them.

What..! They are paying on BTC too? i thought just PayPal.
You can talk to Alexander through message for more details. He can better guide you in this matter. Because according to my information, he also pays in other cryptocurrencies which are accepted by Coinbase

You can talk to Alexander through message for more details. He can better guide you in this matter. Because according to my information, he also pays in other cryptocurrencies which are accepted by Coinbase
yes. i saw some payment proof. he paid on crypto too. not only coinbase but also other wallet. cause i saw many user got on luno wallet too.

Litecoin, Bitcoin cash and ripple has very insignificant fee for transactions that is why Cyberfreak of forum coin pay users through them.
CF no longer wants to pay using crypto, he told me myself. Alexander of Bizdustry might pay. Do ask when you cashout from here if he was this option or not, I'll also try.

CF no longer wants to pay using crypto, he told me myself. Alexander of Bizdustry might pay. Do ask when you cashout from here if he was this option or not, I'll also try.
I guess this update from Cyberfreak should be of recent because I recently withdrew from the site using litecoin method of payment .

I guess this update from Cyberfreak should be of recent because I recently withdrew from the site using litecoin method of payment .
Not very recent, he only have few cryptocurrency left with him, so he is paying via them. Bizdustry admin may have ways to pay in other crypto as well (when fees is low).

I have seen members requested payment through litecoin and Bitcoin cash and they got paid through , I hope he will have enough of these coins because their transactions fees are lower.

I am new to the forum but from the reviews and payment proof posted here I know the site is legit. I hope to be very active here as I get my approval very soon. Really great to be here and learn more about making money

I am new to the forum but from the reviews and payment proof posted here I know the site is legit. I hope to be very active here as I get my approval very soon. Really great to be here and learn more about making money
You are very welcome to this wonderful site , if all that is required is sent to the admin, he will surely approve it . Stay glue to the rules and regulations.

You are very welcome to this wonderful site , if all that is required is sent to the admin, he will surely approve it . Stay glue to the rules and regulations.
Yeah, thanks mate. I'm already having it good here. For the requested documents I have submitted already, just waiting for the approval as usual. Thanks for all

I wonder if this site is working for you well , I see that it is turned to be a complete trash . Admin make it worse with updates .

@Salimo
What do you say? You are saying this because your last withdrawal was rejected? This forum will continue to grow over time. If you failed yesterday. Why don't you try again. That's what I'm doing now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back