What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

The various aspects of money making and investment opportunities been discussed in the forum makes very much interesting for people to engage on conversation, they earn and learn at the same time.

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
Bizdustry is a legit platform and it has never disappoint her members for ones. I am also a member of bizdustry, I have withdrawn time, without numbers and I don't joke with the way things are done on the platform, in a nutshell, bizdustry is always the best Comment and get paid site ever.

how much will i earn for posting in forum
I have worked on several blockchain social media platforms and I have never seen anyone like this. I really appreciate the staff and management of bizdustry for working tirelessly, making this platform worthwhile, and sustainable for everyone to earn a living from.

I’ve cashed out 1,27$ CAD on my account today, whilst I haven’t been fast enough for a screenshot, I can guarantee that bizdustry and @Alexander are 100% trustworthy people and community.
Yes i also forward to you. My Friend referred me here for earning and he send me his proofs that are legit and am very happy that there is any platform online here where we can earn profit of our efforts. So i appreciate this forum staff members and holder that they have introduce such a good and authentic platform.

Wow these is really nice, I didn't know you guys had a service like this and with other conversation I don't think it's a scam since there is proof of payment, so I think it's legit
Post automatically merged:

Wow these is really nice, I didn't know you guys had a service like this and with other conversation I don't think it's a scam since there is proof of payment, so I think it's legit

I am happy that I return again to the site , I was earning 7$ before and I am heading to earn more , I think that today is the day of payment but I am not eligible to payment I will try next week .

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.

View attachment 220

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

Enjoy the free money
It's not a scam. Best site to earn money. The only site I can recommend for my people. I pray it keeps growing in size. May God continue to bless the moderator of this site. You are the best

I am happy that I return again to the site , I was earning 7$ before and I am heading to earn more , I think that today is the day of payment but I am not eligible to payment I will try next week .
I'm glad you're back @Salimo , it's a shame that after winning with Bizdustry you were not present. We have had a great time with the staff and members, learning and interacting by sharing opinions and knowledge. I hope that this time you stay in this forum contributing your knowledge to all of us.

I don't usually believe before that you can earn in a forum like this but the I realize that I should try it since one of my known friend recommend it for me so i tried it. After several weeks I grind and post/comment threads here until I can finally withdraw biznotes. And now, sir lexander just message me the payment success and I'm so happy to be in this forums because it is super legit and awesome !

I hope i can cashout here too, will love to stay and keep posting and commenting on stuffs like they needed some advice what should they doo. Looking forward to it.

When I saw this post, at one point I wondered what to write on this post because I have transacted 3 times.And this website is 1000 1000 Legit. Everyone is getting paid here and the staff is very friendly.Alexander is a very decent man and we thank him for creating a great website and employing people.
Post automatically merged:

When I saw this post, at one point I wondered what to write on this post because I have transacted 3 times.And this website is 1000 1000 Legit. Everyone is getting paid here and the staff is very friendly.Alexander is a very decent man and we thank him for creating a great website and employing people.
Correction (1000%)

I worked on many forums and sites but all found scam. I am happy to work on bizdustry that it is not a scam forum. It is purely Legit. I almost have received thirty five dollars from doing work on bizdustry. I really appreciate its staff for this.

I worked on many forums and sites but all found scam. I am happy to work on bizdustry that it is not a scam forum. It is purely Legit. I almost have received thirty five dollars from doing work on bizdustry. I really appreciate its staff for this.
Congratulations for your paymen Hasan , yes I agree that the staff composed of understanding men , all of them are ready to improve this forum and make it strong by respecting users .

My friend introduce me to this and am just getting started have been seeing so many encourage posts and have read about bizdustry I believe is legit

Bizdustry is a clear definition of what working from home or anywhere looks like. If it were to be scam then we won't be seeing new users everyday. It's tested and trusted and am glad to be here.

My friend introduce me to this and am just getting started have been seeing so many encourage posts and have read about bizdustry I believe is legit
Your friend did very well to introduce you to this site @Sucrelove, since it is totally legitimate, you can verify the payment receipts of the members that we are here, if you have any questions the staff is willing to answer and clarify. Read and respond with confidence and accumulate biznotes to receive your payment, the important thing is that you are here to win.

Bizdustry is one of the best things like online earning forum I have come across in this 2021 that is legit and paying,so many have testified though I haven't withdrawn but definitely I believe in the process.

It's a legit site to get the knowledge and get the money earning site is best in the bizdustry it's a legit websites but some person showing it is a scam but I don't thing about the scam withdrawal is good and earning best site

WHAT IS Bizdustry

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money
Yes that's very osm site through which we can earn by staying at home without more hardwork like in other white cooler jobs it's such a amazing and legit site which I haven't seen before

bizdustry is a very good project. If your goal is to learn and get more information the project is the best. The project has high quality content spam is very little which is very good in my opinion .. it will be good if new sections are added to the project in the future. Moderation and administration work well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back