What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Congrats on your success. Not doubt this site is best in all forums. Not because it is paying, Because all members are getting their reward according to their work.
The future will have some extra things in store for the forum, stay close.

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
guess how much income in a day?

nSJHiRm.png

although I have never felt the withdrawal from this website
but little I believe from the evidence
Hi there,

Please read the topic, there are six pages of payment proof from our members at Bizdustry.com
We are definitely a legitimate service.

Regards
Alex

Hi there,

Please read the topic, there are six pages of payment proof from our members at Bizdustry.com
We are definitely a legitimate service.

Regards
Alex
Yes sir
thanks for the information and answers
this answer really helps me to be consistent on this website
Post automatically merged:

This forum is great.. I joined just yesterday.. i earned 3150 biz coins ... instantly got paid in bitcoin.. . 100% legit forum
oh
it's your luck
steady and move on
I hope I can catch up and feel like you

Last edited:
I am new to this site, and experiencing this. Admin did good thing to first review posts before approving, this will prevent spam posts. Testing new members is hard when lots of member will join, yet this is good for site.

The best thing about this forum for me is Business. People who won't think you're crazy when you talk about business, about investing and managing.

The income is also really fair compared to what I've gotten from other places. I can remember making $5 writing 3 pieces of content for a website in an entire month.

I really love this place.

The best thing about this forum for me is Business. People who won't think you're crazy when you talk about business, about investing and managing.

The income is also really fair compared to what I've gotten from other places. I can remember making $5 writing 3 pieces of content for a website in an entire month.

I really love this place.
Yes, we can talk about several plans and websites, share experience and ask about it, this is really a good platform. I am trying to convince some people who have less time for online activities.

The person who referred me has ben paid twice. So, I can convincingly say it is legit

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.

View attachment 220

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

Enjoy the free money
One of the finest platforms which will provide you miscellaneous stuff either in terms of business or general discussion , an absolute pleasure to be a part of this website.

I totally recommend this site! I'm making real good money here! It's true! It's legit! Everybody should join right now!
WHAT IS Bizdustry

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money

I am near to 10$, but I always go for high payout, so here too I won't be withdrawing soon, yet other members who got paid are encouraging.

I am near to 10$, but I always go for high payout, so here too I won't be withdrawing soon, yet other members who got paid are encouraging.
I know you always opt for payment at $20 to $50 either because of transaction fee ,you can try this site by withdrawing at $10 or $20 through bitcoin or bitcoin cash

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back