What's new

Bitcoin will trade at 318,000$ by the end of 2021!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
This prediction is made by Citibank Group's Global head of Citifxtechnicals product.Which is known as ' Tom Fitzpatrick" that by the end of 2021 Bitcoin will trade at 318,000$.
This prediction is shocking but we can't say exactly if this will happen just in next year.

What's your opinion about this news?

Though anything seems possible with bitcoin but this seems a little unrealistic in my opinion.

It's very possible with the current rise in Bitcoin. Most companies are now using Bitcoin as their payment platform and it's now accepted globally as a means of payment. The best time to invest in Bitcoin is now.

Though anything seems possible with bitcoin but this seems a little unrealistic in my opinion.
Yes, but when the Bitcoin came ,no one can think about it's progress . So if we see that thing ,then we can believe on all predictions about Bitcoin

Yes, but when the Bitcoin came ,no one can think about it's progress . So if we see that thing ,then we can believe on all predictions about Bitcoin
I am not against believing predictions, it is just that some are just too far from coming true from my point of view.

I am not against believing predictions, it is just that some are just too far from coming true from my point of view.
You are right at you side...no doubt..!! But this prediction is from a professional person. So let's see what happened.

This prediction is made by Citibank Group's Global head of Citifxtechnicals product.Which is known as ' Tom Fitzpatrick" that by the end of 2021 Bitcoin will trade at 318,000$.
This prediction is shocking but we can't say exactly if this will happen just in next year.

What's your opinion about this news?
I would not be surprised one bit! Bitcoin traded for only a couple of hundred dollars a few years ago so..

That's how it will be. I go with the prediction. Bitcoin to the moon. Invest in bitcoin if you can. 17k plus as at today. I believe more shoot-up coming.

That's how it will be. I go with the prediction. Bitcoin to the moon. Invest in bitcoin if you can. 17k plus as at today. I believe more shoot-up coming.
Yes , definitely... It will not give anyone loss ,it's my believe. So it's better to invest in Bitcoin rather to invest in other projects.

Very very possible, I mean it's rising like crazy and seeing it trade at such amount by year end is very feasible. Just this week alone it rose to an all time high rate.

I don't see the potential of Bitcoin reaching to such high price value . Let's it enter to $20,000 first.

I don't see the potential of Bitcoin reaching to such high price value . Let's it enter to $20,000 first.
You have to consider the fact that Bitcoin was only a couple of hundred dollars 5 or so years ago. It isn't inconceivable to see such a high increase in price, but yeah maybe too early to call in 2021.

it seems to me a huge increase in such a short time. from the 15k to the 300k. I don't know if it will be like that ...

it seems to me a huge increase in such a short time. from the 15k to the 300k. I don't know if it will be like that ...
Yes, if it reach at 300k from 15k then it is possible it ll reach to unbelievable price. This prediction is based on this success of Bitcoin . An I am agreed with it

You have to consider the fact that Bitcoin was only a couple of hundred dollars 5 or so years ago. It isn't inconceivable to see such a high increase in price, but yeah maybe too early to call in 2021.
I never doubt the probability of Bitcoin reaching such high height ,I only believe that 2021 is quite too early

I never doubt the probability of Bitcoin reaching such high height ,I only believe that 2021 is quite too early
ahh yeah, then I agree. I would be surprised if we see Bitcoin reach $50,000 in before 2022-2023, and the 318,000 prediction sometime before 2030.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back