bitcoin server search

JWBing

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I need good place where I can get dedicated hosting solution and a1dedicatedservers.com seem to be nice place for that.
I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider.
Going to pay with bitcoins, so do they accept bitcoins as payment?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services? Any alternatives?

Superbithost.com is by FAR the best hosting company I have ever used. These guys accept lots of payments including Bitcoin!

I have dealt with there customer service on several occasions for minor questions and problems (mostly stemming from my lack of knowledge on a particular configuration) and they were happy to fully answer my questions and provide me with code hints to make my site work right.

Why not to give time-tested and trusted web host a try? It is QHoster.com - their hosting is well-balanced in terms of features and pricing.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Their server locations:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore!

I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I know a1dedicatedservers.com is the best option to get server solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.

As an alternative option I can say servers from Okayservers.com are worth your attention. They are well-balanced and cost not much. Plans are full-featured and support is helpful around the clock.

I can highly recommend superbithost.com services. It is great host. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.

I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

I have done research and must admit a1dedicatedservers.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low

Thanks to dcxv.com, my sites are now running as they should.
I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click!

They are really worth every cent you pay for.

Why not to give Hostplay.com a try?

Their support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back