What's new

Bitcoin Price Correction

That's true, if you make loses you are not expected to enter with the same lots size you previously use, you are expected to reduce your lots size, that's only if you want to do risk management.
Thank you for sharing , this is another risk management practices that could help you cut the risk of losing if emotion tries to set in . It seems you really have much experience in trading.

Even if you are still holding your cryptocurrency, it is still possible that the price of bitcoins will return to the previous level. This is just a normal correction in the cryptocurrency market, and there is nothing wrong with it because it will undoubtedly bounce back.

Yes Bitcoin is now correcting, not too long we have a massive drop in price of Bitcoin, if you invested your money on it you'll lose a lot, but I think this just temporary.
Yes, Bitcoin is now bearish, if you are trading Bitcoin I believe you know the right time to buy and sell, investing your money on Bitcoin might not be a good idea.

Yes, Bitcoin is now bearish, if you are trading Bitcoin I believe you know the right time to buy and sell, investing your money on Bitcoin might not be a good idea.

That's true, but if you are Investor in cryptocurrencies I think this the right time you'll start looking for opportunities to buy the market, Bitcoin will soon be rising.

That's true, but if you are Investor in cryptocurrencies I think this the right time you'll start looking for opportunities to buy the market, Bitcoin will soon be rising.
That's true, the market might soon be shifting bullish, I'll advise you to start looking for buying opportunities in the market because the bull might be stepping in.

That's true, the market might soon be shifting bullish, I'll advise you to start looking for buying opportunities in the market because the bull might be stepping in.
That's true, the Bitcoin market has dropped, we might be seeing movement to the upside but I think that will be next year because this year is almost at the end.

That's true, the Bitcoin market has dropped, we might be seeing movement to the upside but I think that will be next year because this year is almost at the end.
That's true but that's the Short term trend for now, Bitcoin is going to recover a lot, if you are having the intention to invest on it I'll advise you to start looking for buying opportunities.

That's true but that's the Short term trend for now, Bitcoin is going to recover a lot, if you are having the intention to invest on it I'll advise you to start looking for buying opportunities.
Well I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but I believe with time I'll know what's all about, trading this market seems to be a good way to earn money.

Well I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but I believe with time I'll know what's all about, trading this market seems to be a good way to earn money.
If you don't know what cryptocurrency is all about I will advise you to make a good research on them, having the knowledge alone will help you if you are working online.

A crypto correction is defined as a drop of 10 percent or more in the price of a cryptocurrency, spread over a week or 10 days. Corrections usually occur when there are no more bullish investors to support an uptrend, and prices begin to fall as sell orders continue to pile up.

If you don't know what cryptocurrency is all about I will advise you to make a good research on them, having the knowledge alone will help you if you are working online.
I concur, I'll go to me best social media platforms to make research, YouTube is one of the best place I do my research, you can also try it out I believe you are going to like it.

I concur, I'll go to me best social media platforms to make research, YouTube is one of the best place I do my research, you can also try it out I believe you are going to like it.
If you are also using social media platforms like YouTube you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing, it's going to help you very much, I also use YouTube to make research.

If you are also using social media platforms like YouTube you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing, it's going to help you very much, I also use YouTube to make research.
YouTube is a good social media platforms that will help you get whatever you want, a lot of people don't know how to use YouTube, they ended up getting the wrong results.

YouTube is a good social media platforms that will help you get whatever you want, a lot of people don't know how to use YouTube, they ended up getting the wrong results.
I completely agree with what you said, but what really matters here is having the right thing that will help you to gain good knowledge, YouTube is a good one as you said.

Bitcoin is currently on the decline and we can categorically say that it is not undergoing correction.
The price is currently in a down trend and market structure supports that.

Bitcoin is currently on the decline and we can categorically say that it is not undergoing correction.
The price is currently in a down trend and market structure supports that.
That's true, Investing your money when it's moving down is not a good idea, but from what I'm seeing on bitcoin I think it will soon shoot up, the market is gradually shifting bullish.

It's been long I checked the Bitcoin market though.
Once higher time frame comfirms the shift in market structure,we would be confident of our buy's.

It is also important that you should not look at any drawback in price and just conclude that it is a correction because sometimes it might actually be a crash and it is better you sell.

I completely agree with what you said, but what really matters here is having the right thing that will help you to gain good knowledge, YouTube is a good one as you said.
That's true, if you have the right YouTube channel you are going to learn a lot of things in trading, I'll much appreciate it if you share with me the YouTube channel that helped you.

That's true, if you have the right YouTube channel you are going to learn a lot of things in trading, I'll much appreciate it if you share with me the YouTube channel that helped you.
Having the full knowledge of forex trading is the first thing that you'll need before you can start trading, a lot of people are going the wrong way, all they care about is the money they'll earn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back