What's new

Bitcoin looks to be going up again

Some traders are making a trade forex for one day while others are making trade forex for one hour while other for even 1 minute or 5 minutes and predict if price of this crypto will increase or decrease.

Yes, even I like the idea of trading Bitcoin on hourly basis. You just need to have good predicting skills and you just need to be careful when it comes to examining the bitcoin chart and you can trade Bitcoin on hourly basis.

The unpredictability of Bitcoin, my goodness. Bitcoin is currently worth $41,000 or so. Not a bad jump up. Still, I hope to see this jump up to $100,000 eventually. That would be a huge bump I think.
Is a good one for bitcoin to keep growing up to the greater high and it's investors would gain more profit as it rises as well so is a good one for the coin to keep it up like growing higher like that I guess.

The price of bitcoins now is completely unpredictable and I do not know the next movement of cryptocurrency, I like investing my money when the price of cryptocurrency has dropped to the lowest point as possible.

Currently, Bitcoin is showing resistance at $47,000. It did manage to cross $50,000 mark a week ago, but it was for the brief time. I don't think Bitcoin will go back to $65000 price this year.

I think the status of Bitcoin is very positive for the fans and traders. Today it is at around $40k although it is still fluctuating but not much unlike before when the price was continuous with the drop. That $40k is already a good number that those who bought at $29k has a big profit now.
I know someone who buy bitcoin at that rate rate he sold part of coins recently. He really made a huge profit from it. Bitcoin is very positive to rise the more.

Yes it is really going up after the sudden crash cause by the news of the China crypto ban.
But the bull hope to push the price above 40k before the end of the year

Whenever the price of Bitcoin goes up or down, I am nolonger surprised neither am I worried. As this is the natural nature of Bitcoin. You just have to stay updated to know the best action to take.

Bitcoin has really been unstable for a while now although that doesn't stop it from moving close to 100k before the year runs out

Yes. It's regaining it's position. There's actually no market structure that doesn't run at a loss of value at a particular point, absolutely none and Bitcoin is not an exception.

Just wait and see, bitcoin is set to hit 35 million naira by the end of 2021. The rate at which bitcoin is moving is really exhilarating.

The Bitcoin has been fluctuating some kind of fluctuations that is not too directional specific. It is going through what is called ranging onna chat right now. But I still believe it will get higher

Yes the bullish movement is here, and the price of Bitcoin has reached 58 000 dollars and it is expected that the price of Bitcoin will continue to grow high, as of now it has reduced back to $53000.

Yeah but don’t take your hopes high, it will not get any big spike until sometime next year , just be rest assured it will definitely rise up in price but not anytime soon tho

The price of Bitcoin will continue to increase, because the amount of supply is limited while the number of users will increase, so demand will also increase, so that at the price of $100k we are still hesitant to take profit, because it is possible that the price will continue to rise.

The price of Bitcoin will continue to increase, because the amount of supply is limited while the number of users will increase, so demand will also increase, so that at the price of $100k we are still hesitant to take profit, because it is possible that the price will continue to rise.
I know if bitcoin continue to exist $100,000 will be achieved if not this year certainly next year considering the buying pressure and the level of development around bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

The unpredictability of Bitcoin, my goodness. Bitcoin is currently worth $41,000 or so. Not a bad jump up. Still, I hope to see this jump up to $100,000 eventually. That would be a huge bump I think.

for now it's $ 64k, but I think in a few months it will increase to at least 80k or maybe it will even reach the 100k point, but it won't stay very long at that point.

Bitcoin price is going up again and I believe it will hit $100,000 one day. Many people that have Bitcoin will earn a lot of money from it. But is anyone here having Bitcoin?

It's going to move high ,if investors could actually take that risk and invest now ,they have so many benefit that would be gained from their investment ,as Bitcoin investment is a profitable something

Yeah, Bitcoin is fast rising this time around. I really miss this opportunity because I have sold mine already. Those that still have theres the will really enjoy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back