What's new

Bitcoin looks to be going up again

$100,000 is huge. I don't see that coming anytime soon though. Bitcoin is just to volatile and its price in the nearest future cannot be easily predicted. Nevertheless, let's just hope that bitcoin will hit that amount one day.

The unpredictability of Bitcoin, my goodness. Bitcoin is currently worth $41,000 or so. Not a bad jump up. Still, I hope to see this jump up to $100,000 eventually. That would be a huge bump I think.
The thing one gets to understand about the cryptocurency market is that it would actually fluctuate and when there is a deep,it would be the best time to buy and save for future appriciation.

The unpredictability of Bitcoin, my goodness. Bitcoin is currently worth $41,000 or so. Not a bad jump up. Still, I hope to see this jump up to $100,000 eventually. That would be a huge bump I think.
Its true that it will really be a big jump if the price of bitcoin goes up to $100,000. I think if all the billionaires like Elon Musk and other billionaires will but billions of dollars in cryptocurrency like bitcoin, I believe it is really possible. I think the price of bitcoin before Elon Musk's company Tesla bought $1.5 billion bitcoin was at $20,000 but when they bought bitcoin it went up to $60,000.

To a very large extent I think that the bottle is already in and for the next two weeks or months we are going to be strongly bullish so this is a good time to hold.

Bitcoin surprised again everyone by its rising if its price.Although I do not think it will ever hit 100000 dollars and if so I do not see that happening anytime soon because in my opinion something huge will happen

I just hope this is not another kind of bull trap for investors to get into the market before everything goes into the bear market again. I think one single news at this point in time can move Bitcoin up more again

We can only hope for bitcoins to rise in market value after suffering a bearish run for some months now as many people have lost some money during the period. The price also increases for other major cryptocurrency as well.

I can see you are back from your break and i how you haven't sell your $200 worth of investment you invested some months back during the bearish run.

Of course i have seen the price going up recently and this is a good move because it can help many people to invest and some to start trading.
I think I also need to invest in bitcoin but I don't just know how to earn bitcoin and invest in it neither I also know how to invest my real cash in bitcoin.

We need to understand that cryptocurrency is volatile. The period of the dip we witnessed was normal , for after every bull , the market is meant to correct.

Last edited:
Please what is the rate of Bitcoin now, and also between bitcoin and tron which one is easy to buy ,also which app can we download to buy it ,please tell me something about what you understand about it,before I can go for anyone of it,I need your experience on it please,if you can share me more experience on it,I will be grateful

Its true that the price is already going up again and I really think this should not be another kind of bull trap because a lot of people have already lost some huge amount of money in the market already

The unpredictability on the price of crypto currency is what makes it volatile , bitcoin as at February rose too $58,000, before it crashes to $38,000 in March th I year, I don't really it can hit $100,000 landmark befor the end of the year.

Seems possible but that can't really happen now maybe later in the future. I'm glad that it's finally going up at a steady pace , which in my opinion is a good thing rather than moving at a rapid rate and falling down drastically

We need to understand that cryptocurrency is volatile. The period of the dip we witnessed was normal for after every bull , the market is meant to correct.
That's true but the challenge is that most times we don't know when the correction becomes but as we grow more in the market we will understand certain things.

The unpredictability on the price of crypto currency is what makes it volatile , bitcoin as at February rose too forty-one thousand before it crashes to thirty-eight thousand in March th I year, I don't really it can hit hundred thousand landmark befor the end of the year.

It showed sign of moving to the top in the past seven days. And everyone was happy for such quick resurgent in price. But things seems rolling up and down at the moment around BTC.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back