What's new

Bitcoin looks to be going up again

Some experts have predicted $100,000 mark for bitcoin before the end of the year 2021. Majorly, the news around bitcoin as at the time of writing this post points to the fact that the coin would rise but the target is what is of great concern. Although, there are different versions of the target figure for bitcoin.

A good move it is for Bitcoin but it still has a long road to go as we look to see it hit the all time high of 100k by the end of 2021.
We know the road ain't gonna be easy but traders can push it there

You can only be able to predict the movement of cryptocurrency using fundamental and technical analysis because that is what a lot of people are using to predict the movement of the market

Personally, I don't underrate any coin because a coin can be down now and rise higher than expected in the next minute. We all witnesed how Bitcoin and other coins went down as if that would be their end. But look at where Bitcoin is again today. Indeed, coins are unpredictable. That is my take.

$100,000 is huge. I don't see that coming anytime soon though. Bitcoin is just to volatile and its price in the nearest future cannot be easily predicted. Nevertheless, let's just hope that bitcoin will hit that amount one day.
Yes that is right. We can only hope because it looks like Bitcoin is struggling to reach the sixty thousand dollars it has recently reached. It went down to thirty thousand dollars and now it's in the fifty thousand dollars level.

Yes that is right. We can only hope because it looks like Bitcoin is struggling to reach the sixty thousand dollars it has recently reached. It went down to thirty thousand dollars and now it's in the fifty thousand dollars level.
Ups and downs will always be there though. I remember when btc was fluctuating from $3k to $8k then back to $5k and finally reached $10k and over to reach its all time high of $60k few months back. So , $100k can also be reached in the same way if all the countries start legalizing crypto.

Bitcoin will continue to increase in the market because the way am seeing things I don't really think that the price of bitcoin will come down like that.

I just hope that people have got back their investment because there were rumors that people invested their children college funds

Ups and downs will always be there though. I remember when btc was fluctuating from $3k to $8k then back to $5k and finally reached $10k and over to reach its all time high of $60k few months back. So , $100 can also be reached in the same way if all the countries start legalizing crypto.
I agree with you. That if only all countries businesses, traders, institution, all billionaire like Elon Musk will join cryptocurrency trading and investment I believe the one hundred thousand dollars target can be possible.

I'm not sure that's this whole rave about crypto is still worth it. We need to come to terms with the fact that this crypto market is fast becoming like the stock market. No more quick money making things around; the earlier we learn this, the better

The features and values of the bitcoin can never be predictable at all time it can be going up and within a time it will also drop so it is quite interesting if the price or value of bitcoin is going up that means it's profitable at that time.

Bitcoin is very volatile a coin and responds sharply to any effect. I will be happy if we can still witness the tremendous increment in bitcoins as we did sometimes last year.

Bitcoin is the best, first and the most popular crypto currency coin ever created and its normal for it to surge higher than every other crypto currency because it has been in existence for a very long time,
This weekend was a good one compared to the weekends we've been having previously since the bear run started, in the first week of July, I lost about 15% in my litecoin wallet but we're glad the market is improving now

The movement of the coin is pretty surprising these days. It hit 50k a few days ago but with a few hours it was back to 45k, it's just unpredictable my friend.

Bitcoin surprised again everyone by its rising if its price.Although I do not think it will ever hit 100000 dollars and if so I do not see that happening anytime soon because in my opinion something huge will happen
Bitcoin is currently doing well in the crypto currency market right now, there was a time in February when it hits $50,000 but later came down to $42,000 and i believe it can still go up to $50,000 before the end of the year.

The price of bitcoin is increasing and decreasing depend of economy news and investors because all of this will increase or decrease bitcoin price for next upcoming days.
Bitcoin seems to be going up and down due to its volatility , so its normal for its to be increasing and decreasing in nature, and thats why most investors do research and listen to news before going into investment.

Bitcoin seems to be going up and down due to its volatility , so its normal for its to be increasing and decreasing in nature, and thats why most investors do research and listen to news before going into investment.
The problem that many news are falsifing investors so you could hear news and go to buy and sell however price chart goes against most of investor and objective of spread this news is increase buyers or sellers for the benefit of small minority of big investors.

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin gradually increases and decreases almost every day. In fact, they increase and decrease every hour. This is a great news for traders because this gives traders a chance to make money on crypto trades. i believe that this will continue for a long time. By the way, bitcoin has recovered a lot since its last crash.

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin gradually increases and decreases almost every day. In fact, they increase and decrease every hour. This is a great news for traders because this gives traders a chance to make money on crypto trades. i believe that this will continue for a long time. By the way, bitcoin has recovered a lot since its last crash.
Some traders are making a trade forex for one day while others are making trade forex for one hour while other for even 1 minute or 5 minutes and predict if price of this crypto will increase or decrease.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back