What's new

Bitcoin looks to be going up again

I always focus on may way, and I will never follow the wrong way, because I have meet the right person,that teach me how to make money with my smartphone,an I have ready to do it with all my strength

This weekend was a good one compared to the weekends we've been having previously since the bear run started, in the first week of July, I lost about 15% in my litecoin wallet but we're glad the market is improving now

Investment Account - UBA Nigeria | The Leading Pan-African Bank
Invest your funds in our tenured investments accounts for a specific period and enjoy amazing returns on a specific amount invested at an agreed interest ...
Post automatically merged:

Accurate Ethereum mining calculator trusted by millions of cryptocurrency miners. Easy cryptocurrency mining profitability calculator to use most profitable

Last edited:
I think the status of Bitcoin is very positive for the fans and traders. Today it is at around $40k although it is still fluctuating but not much unlike before when the price was continuous with the drop. That $40k is already a good number that those who bought at $29k has a big profit now.

Please what did you understand about bitcoin , how much is it now
Please if you have experience on it lemme know the rate of bitcoin
Bitcoin is a crypto currency. the original currency which was developed with blockchain technology. you can invest your money into or u can trade with it but their are other coins you can invest and trade with. For more info, you can make more research on google, any part you get confused you can create a that here for more clarification.

About last week, Bitcoin went up to $42,000 after so many months of dip. This is a very good development and we anticipate price surge.

The interesting thing about bitcoin is it keeps most of us in the dark. As at the end of last year no one thought it will rise up to $64,000 this year. When it crossed the $60,000 mark we were all confident it will make $100,000 this year. Now with the dip and all people are already saying it will no longer make $100,000. What a very intriguing business.

A little while ago, I checked the price of bitcoin, it was slightly above $45,000. Bitcoin is now all time high in the last 3 months. Interestingly, other coins have also gained value, for example, ethereum is $3100, and dogecoin is 27 cents.

The unpredictability of Bitcoin, my goodness. Bitcoin is currently worth $41,000 or so. Not a bad jump up. Still, I hope to see this jump up to $100,000 eventually. That would be a huge bump I think.
Well we are all predicting. But as for the way that I see it. I don't see the price of bitcoin reaching $100,000 this year. But still this time is the best time to invest in bitcoin

I don't think this would hold for long. Ever since it has reached the $50k price mark, it is now coming down. Probably this is a correction stage and it will go back up. The current mark is good though

Yes it seems like bitcoin is recovering , and I hope one day will fully recover ,Bitcoin might be of no value this days but I have a full assurance that it will fully recover one day

The unpredictability of Bitcoin, my goodness. Bitcoin is currently worth $41,000 or so. Not a bad jump up. Still, I hope to see this jump up to $100,000 eventually. That would be a huge bump I think.
Currently the price of Bitcoin has reached $48k which means there is an increase of 17% since you created this thread. Although Bitcoin is awesome as a long term investment, but to reach the price of $100k it seems we will have to wait a long time.

The interesting thing about bitcoin is it keeps most of us in the dark. As at the end of last year no one thought it will rise up to $64,000 this year. When it crossed the $60,000 mark we were all confident it will make $100,000 this year. Now with the dip and all people are already saying it will no longer make $100,000. What a very intriguing business.
And once again recently there was a spike in the price , up to $50000 , then again it started to drop. $100k still looks very far , and it would be interesting to see if Bitcoin reaches that all time high mark.

And once again recently there was a spike in the price , up to $50000 , then again it started to drop. $100k still looks very far , and it would be interesting to see if Bitcoin reaches that all time high mark.
That is the fact. I think a lot of us has shown overconfidence in assuming bitcoin will cross $100,000 mark this year. Though we are now in the cryptocurrency era we easily do forget how long it took to get to this current price position.

Great news for btc holders and for the cryptoworld, currently up by 0.96 percent in the last 24hours and price is around 50,000k usd. Shows that the btc is can withstand setbacks and soar again.

It is cool to have btc doing the $50k again and it seems to be holding on well but I would feel better when it tests the ATH again and even break out.

That is the nature of crypto currency, it is volatile in nature so it goes up and comes down sequentially, although predictions are not always accurate

Someone told me that bitcoin will go up to 55000 dollars before the end of next week and I think this is possible because Bitcoin looks bullish at the moment.

It is to be expected too because due to the flunctuations associated with anything crypto it's bound to but won't necessarily be for long as it changes with time and not set in stone

I simply really wish this is actually certainly not another type of bull catch for financiers to obtain into the marketplace prior to whatever enters into the birth market once again. I believe one solitary information at this moment can easily relocate Bitcoin up more once again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back