What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency out there, I believe even the poor can afford buying Bitcoin, base on the technical perspective Bitcoin is going to fall like brick😅
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, also the last time I checked the so called Bitcoin is still regaining it's strength and as time goes on it will still increase in it's rate.

Bitcoin is bound to rule as the leader of crypto currency for a very long time and I do not see any other time beating it anytime soon due to the acceptability and the numerous use case

Bitcoin can be displaced, I beg to differ on this, the world is dynamic and ever changing and you can not predict the outcomes of this things with all certainty as factors would definitely play in.
there is nothing too big or important to be displaced in this world actually. New technology may come out tomorrow and there may be no need to use bitcoin again but that may not happen now.

there is nothing too big or important to be displaced in this world actually. New technology may come out tomorrow and there may be no need to use bitcoin again but that may not happen now.
you are right, that there is nothing that can not be displaced but not in the context you are speaking as i know it would take some time for this to happen that is if you make your research weel enough

Bitcoin is the highest value crypto currency, but I would never agree that it is the best.

There are a lot of small and unpopular crypto currencies that can help us make better money than bitcoin.

There are so many ways to which you can view bitcoin as a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most decentralized asset on the blockchain which makes it very good for the future but it does not really have a lot of utilities.

It does not have a lot of utilities due to restrictions that are been placed by the federal government of various countries but if this restrictions are removed then we would see more success with it

Bitcoin is a crypto-currency that has the highest value and at the same time it is the one that also has the highest price. There are so many things you can do with your bitcoin and a lot of people do not even know this.

I believe Bitcoin is the best of all of them. It's scarcity and decentralization make it unique. It's also not possible to tamper with it's Blockchain, and it seems to be the choice of whales

Yes because it is the oldest. Having the biggest capitalization is not a joke .it is has experienced a lot to be speculated for long. It is best in terms of Blockchain. It is sustainable and long term for those who want stability. It is simply the best and reliable coin
Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency ever Apart from this, the value of all other cryptocurrencies is similar to that of bitcoin. But most of the people trade only in bitcoin Because of which they get more profit The more people trade in it, the more its value will increase. It makes sense because it is the oldest cryptocurrency .

Bitcoin is the most secured crypto but it has high transaction fees and low transaction speed. Therefore, bitcoin is not good payment method. However, as a most valuable currency, bitcoin is the most profitable asset.

Bitcoin is definitely the best coin available. This not even a subject for an argument. It's obvious. Speaking of acceptability, popularity, and valuable, nobody can denied that bitcoin is the best.

Yes sir, predict bitcoin price. It's not easy, it's really too difficult, but yes, bitcoin price will surely increase. But say how much. It's not easy, but the prediction is around 35,000 dollars. Let's see how much it increases at the end of 2023.

It may not necessarily be the best in all terms, but Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Without the king, it's sure that the entire kingdom will collapse, and that's why Bitcoin would always remain the best.

Depends on what you mean by Bitcoin been the best.

If you are talking in terms of the safest cryptocurrency to invest in, Then Bitcoin is the best, because it has stand the test of time. but if you are talking in respect to the Return on Investment you would get, Then I doubt if Bitcoin is the best, Presently, There are lot of cryptocurrency that will give you more return on investment than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin happens to be the well known cryptocurrency but it's not the best, we have lots of cryptocurrencies that are way ahead of Bitcoin. It's seems like you don't like anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies.
Well, there may be other coins that are better than bitcoin. But I don't know any currently. Bitcoin is most popular, accepted and used coins in the world.

I completely agree with you.
Bitcoin is the most know crypto currency in the universe.
Knowing when to invest and when not to is absolutely essential in making profits from the investment
The market value of Bitcoin is high depsite it having not more than 18 million coins in circulation it still commands the direction of the market and the direction of the movement of the rest crypto.

Well, there may be other coins that are better than bitcoin. But I don't know any currently. Bitcoin is most popular, accepted and used coins in the world.
That's just it, Bitcoin is One of the most known cryptocurrency but it's not the best, we have a lot of cryptocurrency in the market that are doing well more than Bitcoin.

If you want to look at the profitability in cryptocurrency investment , bitcoin has the highest percentage of profit ratio but when it comes to effectiveness of the blockchain, it is not the best.

If you want to look at the profitability in cryptocurrency investment , bitcoin has the highest percentage of profit ratio but when it comes to effectiveness of the blockchain, it is not the best.
I don't think Bitcoin have the highest profitability ratio. There are some altcoins that can give you more profit when you invest in them. But bitcoin is actually the safest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back