What's new

Bitcoin is still on the rise, setting new lank mark of $34,552.50

even if my prediction is that btc will reach 100k one day and you would make a big profit if you are on the phase then, I would still not invest in it when it has such a high current value. :)
I still have investment around BTC but my profit isn't much, had been I invested with $400 I would've gotten double by now. But I entered with just $25 in the previous four months and now look at the price. That's why the rich keeps getting richer, because they have enough to risk.

I still have investment around BTC but my profit isn't much, had been I invested with $400 I would've gotten double by now. But I entered with just $25 in the previous four months and now look at the price. That's why the rich keeps getting richer, because they have enough to risk.
if you are truly invested $400 in the last 4 months I guess by now you should be having more than $100 profit not $25 base on the price then and now.

if you are truly invested $400 in the last 4 months I guess by now you should be having more than $100 profit not $25 base on the price then and now.
I didn't invest with the $400, it's just an example I gave. Which is exactly what is happening around BTC. I bought with $25 and the price increased to $45 before I flipped it up for bill payments..

I didn't invest with the $400, it's just an example I gave. Which is exactly what is happening around BTC. I bought with $25 and the price increased to $45 before I flipped it up for bill payments..
that means you bought bitcoin when it was around 38,000 dollars for you to have made up to $45 with your $25 investment right?.

I feel setting. landmrk for Bitcoin is a waste of time because Bitcoin is a land mark breaker it keeps increasing some times breaks the landmark and keeps on increasing.

With good update and news about Bitcoin development ,we might actually see the coin price rising higher than expected ,so it's best we invest ahead and make proper gains ,the Bitcoin is still rising little by little

I have seen bitcoin go as high as $67K but it could not rise further and started falling. Currently it is showing resistance at $50k. THis year Bitcoin had a rollar coaster ride, but it certainly had a great time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back