What's new

Bitcoin is moving to the sporting world!

I do understand that they do have a lot of concerns when it comes to crytpocurrncy and its adoption because it cannot be traced and therefore it can be used for illegal activities.
I believe that the government are afraid of cryptocurrency because they don't have full control over it. They are afraid that those who are against the government can use it to mobile fund to cause a chaos. A classic example of it is when end SARS protests happened in Nigeria. Government place a ban on people's local account from receiving cash from the foreign sponsors to promote the protest. And people resort back to cryptocurrency as a source of receiving fund from the abroad. There is also prompt the government to place ban on cryptocurrency.

I believe that the government are afraid of cryptocurrency because they don't have full control over it. They are afraid that those who are against the government can use it to mobile fund to cause a chaos. A classic example of it is when end SARS protests happened in Nigeria. Government place a ban on people's local account from receiving cash from the foreign sponsors to promote the protest. And people resort back to cryptocurrency as a source of receiving fund from the abroad. There is also prompt the government to place ban on cryptocurrency.
I do agree with you, and i think that if they do not have control over it then it could be something that people turn to over the fiat currency and i think that therefore this will lower the country income.

Yes a big reach to cryptocurrency in terms of acceptance expansion. I believe UEFA or FIFA once used blockchain for the distribution of ticketing. I think one football club Gilbrator had also paid players salary with Bitcoin.I think in partial payment though. This events will keep strengthening the mind of an average user and incomings to the future in crypto.
One thing about the use of cryptocurency is that lots of outfits and platforms are beginning to leverage on the benefits of crypto,and the sporting world don;t want to be left out of the benefits.

Some football clubs sell their jerseya online using cryptocurrencies. Some raise funds through crypto to help charity. Some receive sponsorships from crypto companies. Cool.

The reach of Bitcoin has been expanding continuously. At first there were some merchants that start ed to accept Bitcoin, and soon there were some legal and government institutions in some countries that even opened their mind to its acceptance and have started to integrate it as such. And it seems that now Bitcoin has reached the sporting world as well.

The first player to be bought using Bitcoin occurred recently, with the sle happening for striker David Barar, who is moving from Real Madrid to Sagunda. Whilst the value of the transaction was not disclosed, this shows crypto reach within the sporting community as well, and perhaps in the future this may become much more integrated into sports as well.
Definetly crypto is expanding everyday as you said it is sponsoring the biggest teams of football, and now Algorand is sponsoring the world cup and it will develop.

The reach of Bitcoin has been expanding continuously. At first there were some merchants that start ed to accept Bitcoin, and soon there were some legal and government institutions in some countries that even opened their mind to its acceptance and have started to integrate it as such. And it seems that now Bitcoin has reached the sporting world as well.

The first player to be bought using Bitcoin occurred recently, with the sle happening for striker David Barar, who is moving from Real Madrid to Sagunda. Whilst the value of the transaction was not disclosed, this shows crypto reach within the sporting community as well, and perhaps in the future this may become much more integrated into sports as well.
This is a welcomed development to the cryptocurrency community.
It means that it would most likely be incorporated as an exchange medium and it's really a plus to Bitcoin.

Indeed this is a great news and a great hint about the future of Bitcoin.
It is not only an investment option but also a digital currency.
This is awesome.

Well bitcoin is really reaching it peak as a result of the advancement in science and technology but still yet there are some countries that have not yet accepted the used of bitcoin in thete economy.

The first cryptocurrency transaction I can recall in sports was that of famous American football player, Odell Beckham Junior, who received a set percentage of his salary in Bitcoin. This was a revolutionary move by the NFL and by the player.

One thing about the use of cryptocurency is that lots of outfits and platforms are beginning to leverage on the benefits of crypto,and the sporting world don;t want to be left out of the benefits.

There are so many international teams that have had been interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and some sports companies have also created their own tokens as well.

There are so many international teams that have had been interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and some sports companies have also created their own tokens as well.
That is actually a good one,the ease at which the technology of using cryptocurency to confirm transactions and make payment online through e-commerce platforms has made things a lot more easier.

I never believe also that sports teams especially soccer will endorse Bitcoin as a means of payment. I love the waves that Cryptocurrency is driving at the moment.
It's very promising and a good one for investors

This is good news, I must say, and will support Bitcoin going forward especially because we all want to see cryptocurrency establish momentum on a global scale. Traders now will feel more confident in their activities.

That was a good news for bitcoin . many people are becoming much more interested to explore the crypto space. Especially the huge influencers. In any case it seems more people are very much interested in bitcoins than most other alternative cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies have been used to allow fans to purchase tickets and merchandise and for clubs to pay players' salaries and transfer fees.

This is a welcome news I more admit. Crypto currency gaining ground in the world's market is what we want to here. This news give investors more sense of security. I believe this will help the ground of Bitcoin in the coming months
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, currently the crypto currency is trending and beginning to get ground in most countries been it too tier and small tier countries.

That was a good news for bitcoin . many people are becoming much more interested to explore the crypto space. Especially the huge influencers. In any case it seems more people are very much interested in bitcoins than most other alternative cryptocurrency.
Probably, the next cryptocurrency bull market will be crazy honestly. this is because a lot of influencers around the world will be promoting it massively and a lot of money will be made.

Probably, the next cryptocurrency bull market will be crazy honestly. this is because a lot of influencers around the world will be promoting it massively and a lot of money will be made.
That may be true but the fact is that we don't know and we can't tell how long we will continue in the Bearish season before we even think of having a bullish season or is this coming anytime soon.

That may be true but the fact is that we don't know and we can't tell how long we will continue in the Bearish season before we even think of having a bullish season or is this coming anytime soon.
You need to employ a strategy of investing in cryptocurrency. That is actually what I want to be doing and I have been planning it for a while. I will start investing in 2023 with dollar cost averaging strategy because nobody knows when the bull season will come back.

You need to employ a strategy of investing in cryptocurrency. That is actually what I want to be doing and I have been planning it for a while. I will start investing in 2023 with dollar cost averaging strategy because nobody knows when the bull season will come back.
Okay there is no problem with that , personally I was expecting to invest around early of January the next coming year so as to benefit if any bullish season will take place.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back