Bitcoin is better than Gold

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The bond king billionaire, Jeffery Gundlach, and the co-founder of DoubleLine, an assets manager company chose bitcoin over gold. He Explained that bitcoin could override uncertainties and that's what gold could not achieve.
DoubleLine have assets worth more than $150 billion under its control.
Do you completely agree with Jeffery Gundlach?

Everyone have their own opinion, I support crypto now, but Gold is a metal, used in many important devices, jewellery and even some medicines. Crypto is digital, it is better for investment only.

Everyone have their own opinion, I support crypto now, but Gold is a metal, used in many important devices, jewellery and even some medicines. Crypto is digital, it is better for investment only.
There is the possibility to trade on Gold value with crypto in the case of forex trading means they are still complementary each one to each other one.

Bitcoin is actually better than golden I. All ramifications because if you're looking at it from an invesment angle, bitcoin would give you more profit.

Well, I can't say bitcoin is better than gold because it can crash at any giving time. U can still use gold and still keeps it quality.

Personally I agree with Jeffery Gundlach, because I am a crypto investor, not a gold investor, but if this thread was published in a general investment forum, many members would disagree.
It is not because you are a crypto investor, the fact is that Bitcoin is far better than gold and it is an available fact. so many experts even dubbed Bitcoin to be the digital gold.

I would prefer to invest my money on Bitcoin than investing on gold because bitcoin is more promising and you could make more profit from the Bitcoin investment.

I would prefer to invest my money on Bitcoin than investing on gold because bitcoin is more promising and you could make more profit from the Bitcoin investment.
If you are looking at stability of an investment, gold is better than bitcoin but when it comes to the volatility and profitability, Bitcoin is better.

If you are looking at stability of an investment, gold is better than bitcoin but when it comes to the volatility and profitability, Bitcoin is better.
You are absolutely correct with your submission, because gold investment is known for its stability unlike the cryptocurrency investment.

You are absolutely correct with your submission, because gold investment is known for its stability unlike the cryptocurrency investment.
Investment in gold is more stable than cryptocurrency investment. This is because cryptocurrency has a high level of fluctuations and it is more volatile.

Gold is the most valuable asset. However, Bitcoin can surpass Gold because it has grown so big just in 12 years.

Gold is the most valuable asset. However, Bitcoin can surpass Gold because it has grown so big just in 12 years.
The financial analyst have dubbed bitcoin as a digital gold and that as settled the long lasted argument of gold and Bitcoin.

The financial analyst have dubbed bitcoin as a digital gold and that as settled the long lasted argument of gold and Bitcoin.
I do not really understand what you have written. Which one do you now think is better between bitcoin and gold.

Well, it seems that these analysts have had little reason, that happens when you pay attention to what anyone says on the internet, gold has been appreciating and has behaved exceptionally in these times of uncertainty while Bitcoin came to be at 16,000 dollars time after of your publication, you can not compare an asset like gold with Bitcoin yet.

I will not choose Bitcoin over gold. The volatility of Bitcoin will not be more favorable to me in a longer time the way investing in gold is going to favor me holding it for a longer time like from 10 years upwards.

For me its hard to say bitcoin is better than gold but its more easy to get bitcoin than gold and we can easily trad bitcoin without any broker, but gold is mor accepted than any cryptocurrency and using gold is legal in all country than bitcoin, bitocin is illegal in some country and in some developing country bitcoin is not well known.

Exactly! It is all about what someone is more interested in being invested on because there are some people who are more interested in being invested in Bitcoin because that is where they have more knowledge to invest properly. There are those who are more equipped when it comes to investing in gold and there is no way they are going to choose Bitcoin over gold investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back