Bitcoin hit $44k today

FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The average cryptocurrency has increased today. Bitcoin is up 2.42%, Ethereum is up 1.86%, BNB is up 1.67%, and Solana is up 4.75%.

Coinmarketcap's Fear and Greed Index still shows a value of 56, a higher value indicates investor greed in buying assets, if the value is 100 there may be a reversal. A value close to 0 means investors are extremely afraid and the entry price is oversold which allows correction.

Meanwhile, the Coindexk Market Index shows Constituent Weights Bitcoin at 61%, Ethereum at 20%, Solana at 3.2%, XRP at 2%, Cardano at 1.29%, and others at 13%. A high CMI value means investors have a high interest in the asset.

BTCUSD 8 2 2024.png

BTCUSD is now moving near the upper band line, here the price forms a long body bull candle exceeding the previous candle. This may end the consolidation phase at the beginning of this month.

The Bollinger band line still forms a flat channel, if there is a breakout of the upper band perhaps the price will seek a new high and increase volatility. If it fails, the price may fall back into the previous range.

Here the 50 MA which measures the moving average for the past 50 days forms a flat channel, while the 200 MA which is the slow MA is still far below the lower band forming an upward channel. The RSI indicator, which is an oscillator indicator, shows level 60, which means the price is above the uptrend level.

#bitcoinpricetoday #btcusdanalysis #ticktrader

Today I woke up and saw the rise in Bitcoin prices, today is already a good day, I don't know how far the upward movement can go, but it seems that it still has some strength left to increase a little more.

I am looking at Bitcoin increasing in an upward trend to as high as 50, 000 dollars before the end of the month. This is how strong I believe it can go, and there are a lot of crypto analysts that are highly optimistic as well.

I put $100 in USDT Bitcoin trading pair on StormGain when price per coin was $47K, despite current price gain, I am still at loss. Hopefully, the price continues to move up towards $50k mark for me to make good profits.

Today Bitcoin reached over $50k, who would have thought it at the beginning of 2023, and I still don't think the rise is going to stop, I think we still can't even consider that we are in a bull run, so I think it will go up a bit more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back