Not open for further replies.

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Did you know that a faucet was giving 5 BTC for each user in 2010 just to promote
bitcoin and cryprocurrencies even that 5 BTC looks an insane profit from a faucet but
in 2010 that was just 5 cents what do u think will happen if we could join this faucet :p

Yeah it's crazy when you think about it. But also you can think about it this way. There are tons of airdrop these days offering coins that are worth just a couple of cents, one of those coins is surely going to become very big in the future but you just can't know which one. So collecting faucets could make you a millionaire in the future, sounds crazy but everything is a posibile

Damn, I wish i had a time machine I go back in 2010 and earn a lot of bitconis. I still remember in 2009 I earned 10 BTC with mining and sell them in profit. I wish i never sell my coins lol

Did you know that a faucet was giving 5 BTC for each user in 2010 just to promote
bitcoin and cryprocurrencies even that 5 BTC looks an insane profit from a faucet but
in 2010 that was just 5 cents what do u think will happen if we could join this faucet :p

imagine that you would have registered then at 5 cents and simply forgot ... and wake up now, after 10 years, with 68,733.29 euros in your account :))

Well , presently no faucet will be stupid to offer such price to people now because 5 BTC is a huge amount of money to dash out easily .

It is unfortunate I wasn't there with a phone or any knowledge about going online.I think if my age could have allowed I could be a millionaire today with curiosity I have with making money online. After school is when you see how opportunities were before unlike today.

It is unfortunate I wasn't there with a phone or any knowledge about going online.I think if my age could have allowed I could be a millionaire today with curiosity I have with making money online. After school is when you see how opportunities were before unlike today.
Even when you are aware of it , believe me you won't be able to believe in the future of the coin . You are saying this because it has risen high. There is a coin that offer daily free dogecoin , and if dogecoin rises very well tomorrow , won't you regret it as well ?

Wow that means of i those people who were claiming it stored theirs then they would have make a very huge profit from claiming

Wow,I know many people didn't take it serious then. Anyone lucky to have accumulated 100 BTC then would be a millionaire now. Can this occur again?

This is not possible and hard to believe faucet provides 5 btc each user 5 btc is not a little Lots I doubt

God,why I wasnt member on this faucet 2010.. Now I can be millionaire,but this is just a luck. maybe anyone who took this btc has sold them for max $5 :D

Presently there is a faucet that pays 4 dogecoin per day . Imagine if in years to come dogecoin rises to $1000 . People will regret not using the faucet

I would be faster than flash even though it is the fastest thing in world. Many people even thinking that amount of bitcoin is nothing and worthless not knowing that it has a good potential ahead.

Lol.. back then I would have just got on the site and kept saving it up.

But back then I was not an internet freak, I didn't know what was going on online. But I know there will be a better opportunity next year hopefully.

Oh my God, that would be an insane giveaway in this time. This shows that these smaller coins can also rise like the way Bitcoin is rising now, it's just a matter of time.

If we can see the future, if only we knew, that is if we had an idea of how bitcoin would evolved within just 10 years, most of us would have become multimillionaires by now, but we had no idea and some of us didn't had the opportunity to have a look in. So we can call it a missed opportunity or a big lesson learnt.

You said it, those 5 BTC's at that time was worth only 5 cents, the big loser in this case is the faucet because it gave BTC to lot of users, you might have lost 5 BTC but the faucet has surely lost more than that :(
But nobody knew the price will reach its current value in 2020 anyways xd

What a time to be aware of Bitcoin back then huh? There's even a website on darkweb that pays users Bitcoins when they post. Just like here on bizdustry. It's crazy i wonder how many of them got rich for keeping their Bitcoins? Im sure a lot of them have a lot of regrets 😆

This would have been incredible if we had the foresight to see where bitcoin was going as a currency and what type of potential value there was in the currency as well. However even having claimed 5 BTC many would have sold it all when it was at a coupe hundred dollars, not knowing the major price highs that are yet to come, as it would be a massive relative profit for them. I think no one knew that this was going to happen. And those that managed to hold bitcoin from then to now truly exhibited a lot of patience considering the ups and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back