What's new

Bitcoin Debit Card

Deleted member 403

Have you got a Bitcoin debit card? I've heard about BTC ATMs (Automated Telling Machines) being installed around the world. Do you think the economy will turn from centralized to decentralized? I don't think it's going to be much longer until we see many more Crypto ATM's, not just for Bitcoin

Wow that's will be very nice. But this is my first time hearing about this, but I think it will be very hard for this ATM machine to be all over the world

Maybe for some country, remember that not all country buys this bitcoin idea as it affect their own country legal tender. It might be cool to have one, I keep my finger cross

Have you got a Bitcoin debit card? I've heard about BTC ATMs (Automated Telling Machines) being installed around the world. Do you think the economy will turn from centralized to decentralized? I don't think it's going to be much longer until we see many more Crypto ATM's, not just for Bitcoin
How i wish my county could adopt cryptocurrency and make it legal for everyone to carry out transactions on it. Then this Bitcoin debit card will be another thing.

I once had wirex bitcoin debit card, I could fund my card with bitcoins through wirex account and use bitcoin as fiat currency via card. However, it was a virtual card.

Concerning Bitcoin debit card. Well, I have been hearing about some countries already having Bitcoin automated teller machines(ATMs) around, the development hasn't gone that viral yet but I see it as a work I progress for some countries because countries are buying into the idea of Bitcoin and why some aren't because they cannot regulate it

I heard of bitcoin atm last month in an article which also stated that the first atm would be installed in the UK, I don't know how true that is. But I also agree with you that were are going to be seeing more of crypto atm as we are in a decentralized era now where money moves electronically.

I heard of bitcoin atm last month in an article which also stated that the first atm would be installed in the UK, I don't know how true that is. But I also agree with you that were are going to be seeing more of crypto atm as we are in a decentralized era now where money moves electronically.
I am in the UK and if this happens I will definitely start taking crypto more seriously. I do have small amounts of bitcoin stashed around but I'm not quite sure what to do with it so this would make things a lot easier for me.

I am in the UK and if this happens I will definitely start taking crypto more seriously. I do have small amounts of bitcoin stashed around but I'm not quite sure what to do with it so this would make things a lot easier for me.
Please do not be tempted to withdraw all your squashed around crypto because of the urge to use bitcoin atm, lol. But on a serious note that would definitely be a challenge as one word be tempted to withdraw his or her earnings fast.

Until 2020, I was using bitcoin as a payment form, for receiving and sending, however, I think I was committing a great mistake. We should stop treating bitcoin like payment form. It is something that will have a great value in future. They are saying it might reach upto $400,000.

Until 2020, I was using bitcoin as a payment form, for receiving and sending, however, I think I was committing a great mistake. We should stop treating bitcoin like payment form. It is something that will have a great value in future. They are saying it might reach upto $400,000.
Almost the same scenario with me but now I am into trading and Investing more in it , if I had kept the ones I was recieving as payment by now I should be more richer.

I haven't seen any crypto currency ATM in my country and it would be really difficult to see any, especially now that the government have decided to ban crypto currencies transactions.

Almost the same scenario with me but now I am into trading and Investing more in it , if I had kept the ones I was recieving as payment by now I should be more richer.
Not just bitcoin, almost all currencies are more than a payment form. You need to treat crypto currency as an asset and invest as much as you can. There is no other market that is growing as big as crypto currency market.

Countries where the use of cryptocurrency is still valid will be very thrilled about this development. It's really going to make the adoption of this currency very wide

Countries where the use of cryptocurrency is still valid will be very thrilled about this development. It's really going to make the adoption of this currency very wide
Yeah because there is freedom of usage and running of Crypto currencies activities. We hope that some day all countries will follow the suit .

Bitcoin cryptocurrency has really gone very far and is doing well for itself. This card now makes transaction with bitcoin on any marchant site seamless

It will be a welcome development if we get to see bitcoins debit card, it will actually gives fait money a run for it dominance. If bitcoins could have ATM, I think with time other cryptocurrencies will follow suit to still remain in the game.

The introduction of the Bitcoin automated teller machine has been a great innovation and a game-changer for the cryptocurrency value chain. This has brought a lot of acceptance for cryptocurrency as a genuine currency of payment just as much as the normal Fiat currency.

I haven't heard not seen anything as such as bitcoincash atm at all but I wish it were so things could be easy for us instead of looking or transferring bitcoin to cash on apps and websites.

That's our dream as crypto enthusiasts to see crypto ATM machines circulate and ATM cards generated for it. I know it won't be easy, but gradually it will be integrated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back