What's new

Bitcoin Debit Card

It will really be interesting and very convinient using the Bitcoin debit card. The machines are available I'm my country In a very few selected regions for cash withdrawal using the Bitcoin debit card

There is an ATM specifically designed for transactions in Bitcoin using the bitcoin debit card that is very close to me where I live. You get the equivalent in local currency of the amount of bitcoin you want to cash out from your wallet . So cool.

Have you got a Bitcoin debit card? I've heard about BTC ATMs (Automated Telling Machines) being installed around the world. Do you think the economy will turn from centralized to decentralized? I don't think it's going to be much longer until we see many more Crypto ATM's, not just for Bitcoin
Assuming the use of crypto currency is accepted in my country,I would have get one btc ATM card as well. But our government don't want us to grow more in life so they put a banned on crypto currency.

Have you got a Bitcoin debit card? I've heard about BTC ATMs (Automated Telling Machines) being installed around the world. Do you think the economy will turn from centralized to decentralized? I don't think it's going to be much longer until we see many more Crypto ATM's, not just for Bitcoin
Around where!? Have not seen any in my country nor see any news relating to bitcoin debit card in newspaper or any where... But if truly there are crypto ATM in some countries then very soon it will get to my country...

I have seen things like this on video but I haven't been able to see it physically.. probably that is what technology is trying to come out with which will definitely not be a bad idea , most especially for cryptocurrency owners

A lot of crypto companies have partnered with Visa to give users crypto debit card, I have used bitcoin debit card in the past. But these days I don't use any such cards. Most of the companies that provide bitcoin cards, for instance, bitpay, crypto.com are not available in my location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back