Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the way Bitcoin rate/value has been increasing insanely this past few weeks, it reminded of the last time there was a huge crash in Bitcoin value/rate.
It also happened like this, Bitcoin rate going wild and suddenly it crashed.

Do you think there will be an occurrence this time around again?

It is actually possible but hopefully not very soon. The situation this time around is a bit different so, I feel it would be different this time around.

Well , we can never answer this with certainty , however with the involvement of top cryptocurrency companies , I don't see how the similar situation may occur

Yeah, Bitcoin price will crash soon, but not for a long period of time. Its only going to crash for a little period of time. Its going to come back to normal within a short period of time.
I still believe in the coin, if I have money today, I will still buy BTC before any other.

Bitcoin is not likely to crash anytime soon as a crash just happened few weeks back. It is going to stand the test of time and yield more returns for investors for next few months.

With the latest report on bitcoin, it is likely to go below $18k next year cos of the new bearish report on the coin.

Watching the way bitcoin rose over the last 1 week, it has started going down drastically

I don't think Bitcoin will crash, These latest Bitcoin movement are caused by institutional investment being poured into Bitcoin and not by retailers.
The institutional investors are long time investors and they kind of give Bitcoin alot of legal leverage.

There narrative that Bitcoin may likely crash is fueled by ill informed analysis. Yes there was a price crash a few years back and if you recall those were the formative years of crypto. Right now crypto has come to stay as some one rightly said institutions that were initially pitched against Bitcoin are now divesting their portfolio into Bitcoin.

Bitcoin price may crash at any moment from now but I think it won't be for long before it pick back and even rise above the value it has at this moment because I Believe this coming year is going to be a better year for the world's economy.

In my opinion, I do not think so, but having said this, I have only expressed for now, my personal opinion.
I believe by saying "Bitcoin Crash", you mean the Bitcoin halving.
When the last time it happened (I'm not talking about last March, that the halving had to do with the covid pandemic), for the reason that, Bitcoin was conceived with the logic that there can be no more than 21 million units in the world .
When this happens, estimated approximately every four years, there is the halving process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back