What's new

Bitcoin Cash as Withdrawal

Nova_

Familiar Face
Aug 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many coins that you can use for withdrawal. The reason I am suggesting BCH or bitcoin cash is because of the transaction fees. Small payments like 1 dollar or 2 or even 10 dollar would get literally few cents of fees. Comparing that with the Paypal or coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin, the fees of BCH turns out to be extremely negligible.

Some of the options we can think of withdrawal:

• BCH
  • BUSD
  • LiteCoin
  • Hive

What do you think?

Thank you for your interest and suggestion on BCH payouts. Members may vote on suggestions by clicking the UP arrow or DOWN arrow on the right side of the post. If we get enough users wanting the same payout, we can look into adding it. :)
1643008757792.png

Honestly, i prefer the litecoin. The transaction fee of litecoin is also minimal . I choose litecoin because it's easier for me to convert to the fiat currency.

Honestly, I prefer bitcoin. The transaction fee of bitcoin is also minimal. I choose bitcoin because it's easier for me to convert to fiat currency.
There is no big difference between them. You can trade between them. Or even use one to buy other.

In choosing crypto as payment, we need to consider the amount of fee for each transaction, so it will not reduce the amount of crypto that will be received by each member, although the fee will be paid by the admin is also not too big. The BCH transaction fee is around 0.0026 USD while the Ltc transaction fee is around $0.040.

In choosing crypto as payment, we need to consider the amount of fee for each transaction, so it will not reduce the amount of crypto that will be received by each member, although the fee will be paid by the admin is also not too big. The BCH transaction fee is around 0.0026 USD while the Ltc transaction fee is around $0.040.
Yea and also ETH token should he also avoided since the fee is too high. I haven't been paid in BCH but I would like to check it soon.

Wouldn't it just be easier to support Litecoin as a payout method and then the users can trade the Litecoin for whatever currency they want?
Well, naturally that would be the easiest method to pay instead of having to support multiple wallets and put money in different wallets when it comes time to pay.

Well, naturally that would be the easiest method to pay instead of having to support multiple wallets and put money in different wallets when it comes time to pay.
Or even most of the wallets supports trade Bch to Litecoin like coinbase or faucetpay between assets.

There are many coins that you can use for withdrawal. The reason I am suggesting BCH or bitcoin cash is because of the transaction fees. Small payments like 1 dollar or 2 or even 10 dollar would get literally few cents of fees. Comparing that with the Paypal or coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin, the fees of BCH turns out to be extremely negligible.

• BCH
  • BUSD
  • LiteCoin
  • Hive

What do you think?
For me it is litecoin all the way because I can easily trade it for whatever coin I want or even fiat currencies as well.

Bitcoin cash can be a good payment option for the sites that pay via crypto. That's because Bitcoin cahs has lower transaction fees and higher transaction speed. However, Bitcoin cash, despite being a hard fork of Bitcoin, failed to become popular. There was even a site caned read cash that tried to make Bitcoin cash popular but I hear that the site couldn't be too successful in its mission.

• BCH
  • BUSD
  • LiteCoin
  • Hive

What do you think?

There's no way you can compare the transfer charges of PayPal to any cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrency charges are cheaper 100% better than PayPal charges. PayPal charge me $1.40 for $15 payment. I wish I don't have to use PayPal but it's not possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back