What's new

Bitcoin ATM machine

Can I withdraw Cryptocurrency (as in, a actual coin)from the Bitcoin machine or how does it work?

There are no Bitcoin ATM machines in my country. I think most of the Bitcoin machines and ATMs are found in developed countries like U.S.A. and the united kingdom. There are a few ATMs in European countries as well.

There are actually Bitcoin ATM machine in some countries now ,first check if it's available in your country ,you could use the given card to withdraw the amount you want to with your card ,if you have money in your wallet

It seems in many parts of the world (including Italy), there are ATM machines that also work in cryptocurrencies.
Obviously I suppose that it will be possible to withdraw cash in the currency of the current country, eg: €uro, Dollar, Japanese Yen, etc.

I think it is more realistic to receive fiat through bitcoin atms than coin. The machine should be a means to perform your transaction faster without your device.
I think that is just what the whole idea should be, because you cannot withdraw virtual currency,but can make use of the machine to do online transactions and transfer cash in virtual form and confirm payment.

Bitcoin will not be like actual cash instead whenever you want to withdraw it will give you the equivalent in u.s. dollars. It is very much possible and I think that will happen soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back