What's new

Bitcoin ATM machine

I think it is more realistic to receive fiat through bitcoin atms than coin. The machine should be a means to perform your transaction faster without your device.

I think it is possible. I once read about using Bitcoin ATM to withdraw from your wallet . But I think you need Bitcoin atm card which is not yet available

Yes Bitcoin is an atm machine. Good and reliable and trusted business to invest your money into.it pays to invest in Bitcoin am atm machine.

It seems in many parts of the world (including Italy), there are ATM machines that also work in cryptocurrencies.
Obviously I suppose that it will be possible to withdraw cash in the currency of the current country, eg: €uro, Dollar, Japanese Yen, etc.

Yeah.. Bitcoin ATM Machine were installed in some places in US and China as I read online. Although, I'm not sure because I have not been to the place where its been installed

Can I withdraw Cryptocurrency (as in, a actual coin)from the Bitcoin machine or how does it work?
I think some countries endorse such kind machine where BTC can be withdrawn like a fiat currency. That is what the world need in general to promote Bitcoin more.

You can't withdraw Bitcoin as it is because it's just a digital currency not a real currency so the question of being able to withdraw Bitcoin is not possible.
You can withdraw Bitcoin in our normal fiat currency because it's a physical currency.

I have seen pictures of bitcoin ATM in Japan, however, these machines are yet to come in my home country. I also read articles that mentioned that we can use bitcoin ATM just like a common ATM. I hear that you have to use a hardware wallet to use these machines. These machines allow to buy (deposit) and sell (withdraw) bitcoins.

I have seen pictures of bitcoin ATM in Japan, however, these machines are yet to come in my home country. I also read articles that mentioned that we can use bitcoin ATM just like a common ATM. I hear that you have to use a hardware wallet to use these machines. These machines allow to buy (deposit) and sell (withdraw) bitcoins.
There are already hardware wallets that looks like a flash drive. As regards Bitcoin ATM it is simple to use because they are configured for Bitcoin and altcoins conversion or swap and also to local currency.just like the payoneer card.

Bitcoin ATM(Automated TellerMachine) is a kiosk that allows a person to purchase Bitcoin by using cash or debit card. ... Bitcoincash kiosks look like traditional ATMs, but do not connect to a bank account and instead connect the user directly to a Bitcoin wallet or exchange.

We have two bitcoin ATM in our country. It lets us buy and sell cryptocurrency like bitcoin to our currency. It serves as an alternative to convert cryptos to our currency. They believe that it's cheaper to send in the form of cryptocurrency from overseas to our country.

I
Can I withdraw Cryptocurrency (as in, a actual coin)from the Bitcoin machine or how does it work?
In my opinion i think this all depends on the bitcoin ATM that is available in your country. For example, in my country the Bitcoin ATM can only be used to purchase bitcoin, however it cannot be used to exchange it for the fiat currency. Whereas in the other countries this is not the case, and some even allow the facilities of withdrawing your bitcoin as fiat currency. Therefore it would be best to find out directly from the bitcoin ATMS close to you.

There are currently 7.17 Bitcoin ATMs in the world. Most of these machines are also located in the USA. There are 5,184 machines in America, 754 machines in Canada secondly and 302 machines in England.

US has the largest number of Bitcoin machines in the world, I watched a video on YouTube about bitcash where people in the US goes to use the bitcoin ATM. It was great. I hope other countries emulate.

There are bit coin atm machines in a lot of countries now, most especially in the US as almost all the States in the US has this atm machine scattered in different locations. But i don't think it remit coins or cash. It could only be used for transfers and to receive bit coins.

There are bit coin atm machines in a lot of countries now, most especially in the US as almost all the States in the US has this atm machine scattered in different locations. But i don't think it remit coins or cash. It could only be used for transfers and to receive bit coins.
Yeah , I guess with the machine you can easily convert from bitcoin to the USD and possibly withdraw the Physical cash also use the AtM to buy and sell coins and this outrightly limit online scams, it could come with lower transactions fee.

Yeah , I guess with the machine you can easily convert from bitcoin to the USD and possibly withdraw the Physical cash also use the AtM to buy and sell coins and this outrightly limit online scams, it could come with lower transactions fee.
If one could possibly convert it to physical cash in USD then I think it is a very great innovation which is definitely here to stay. As it would make transactions a lot easier and better still with very little charges.

If one could possibly convert it to physical cash in USD then I think it is a very great innovation which is definitely here to stay. As it would make transactions a lot easier and better still with very little charges.
I don't have the practical experience but is something very much possible , if payoneer card could carry out USD to local currency conversion it should not be a big deal for bitcoin to USD conversion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back