What's new

Bitcoin ATM machine

Yes even me I've never went there to sell my cryptocurrency before but I know the place physically here that you can go there and exchange cryptocurrency for physical cash. Well it is a nice idea that most people are trying to see cryptocurrency as a useful innovation.
Such kind innovation is what we want around cryptocurrency. It's a nice feeling that cryptocurrency is moving up in popularity and lots of people are simply making its transactions look easy by setting up offline marketplace to cash out swiftly to fiat currency.

Such kind innovation is what we want around cryptocurrency. It's a nice feeling that cryptocurrency is moving up in popularity and lots of people are simply making its transactions look easy by setting up offline marketplace to cash out swiftly to fiat currency.
Well if you really appreciate them then you should think of patronizing them if you have such location in your community. I would like to patronize them over here but I don't have a reasonable amount of crypto to widraw.

Well if you really appreciate them then you should think of patronizing them if you have such location in your community. I would like to patronize them over here but I don't have a reasonable amount of crypto to widraw.
At the moment I've not seen them at my closest, but I do see them around the state I'm living in. But if it eventually comes around here in my vicinity I'll simply be patronizing them.

I have never see bitcoin ATM machine before because is a digital currency I don't really think that it can be possible to withdraw bitcoin, because I never see.

I have never see bitcoin ATM machine before because is a digital currency I don't really think that it can be possible to withdraw bitcoin, because I never see.

Even I have never seen a Bitcoin machine and I have always wondered how it works. Can we really withdraw cash if we sell our bitcoins? Does the machine really have a separateb cash section just like ATM machines?

I have been hearing of some countries who has this device,but i am yet to verify its usage,because a lot of countries would not want to directly be involve in anything decentralise which would make them have less control of their economy.

At the moment I've not seen them at my closest, but I do see them around the state I'm living in. But if it eventually comes around here in my vicinity I'll simply be patronizing them.
Well I know that is true. I will also like to patronize them but if I keep on withdrawing $10 do you really think it worth the stress of going there to exchange it ? I'll only be able to exchange it from $25 up.

In my country, there are not more than six Bitcoin ATMs around the country. They've been all very functional. But I can't say how functional they are now since the government banned Bitcoin transaction

Bitcoin automated teller machines known as ATMs are becoming a common place sites this days. Some of those countries where the cryptocurrency transaction is not seen as illegal have more of it everywhere too

I have also been hearing news about the existence of a bitcoin machine in the world I have never really understood how it works because if you can be draw physical bitcoin from it then it is no longer a cryptocurrency.

I have also been hearing news about the existence of a bitcoin machine in the world I have never really understood how it works because if you can be draw physical bitcoin from it then it is no longer a cryptocurrency.
Yes you are right, if one can physically withdraw Bitcoin, then it can nolonger be called or classified as a digital currency. I believe these Bitcoin machines only let you make transactions like buying and selling then make exchanging for flat currency.

Well I know that is true. I will also like to patronize them but if I keep on withdrawing $10 do you really think it worth the stress of going there to exchange it ? I'll only be able to exchange it from $25 up.
P2P method isn't stressful at all, it's been the easiest means of cryptocurrency transactions till date since the CBN government blocked direct withdrawal.

P2P method isn't stressful at all, it's been the easiest means of cryptocurrency transactions till date since the CBN government blocked direct withdrawal.
No ,we were not talking about the P2P I was talking about the ATM machine that is available in some countries ,i said that it is not really nice for you to go there and withdraw $5 worth of crypto.

the machines does not dispense any coin but it would rather convert the amount of bitcoin that you wish to withdraw to the local currency and that is what you will get

No ,we were not talking about the P2P I was talking about the ATM machine that is available in some countries ,i said that it is not really nice for you to go there and withdraw $5 worth of crypto.
Lol, you can withdraw any amount of money just as you do with your bank in an offline way using the ATM machine to do just that.

Lol, you can withdraw any amount of money just as you do with your bank in an offline way using the ATM machine to do just that.
Well I don't really know. Since the ATM is not available here then what we will be using like ATM card to withdraw our crypto ? I don't even know how this bitcoin ATM will be done.

Well I don't really know. Since the ATM is not available here then what we will be using like ATM card to withdraw our crypto ? I don't even know how this bitcoin ATM will be done.
You won't know until you learn on your own how the system works with the BTC ATM elsewhere. When it is available I believe it will have it's ATM card just like you have your bank card.

You won't know until you learn on your own how the system works with the BTC ATM elsewhere. When it is available I believe it will have it's ATM card just like you have your bank card.
I don't think they will have an ATM card because cryptocurrency is not like a company. If you think so then who is going to fund all those money that will be used in buying all those things.

I have never used bitcoin ATM as they are not available in my country, but what I know about this machines is you do not get bitcoin in physical form when you withdraw from bitcoin atm, you will withdraw to your wallet.

Yeah. There are bitcoin atms nowadays, I think the world is more susceptible to bitcoin now than before. There are Bitcoin that allows you exchange your bitcoin for cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back