What's new

Bitcoin ATM machine

Can I withdraw Cryptocurrency (as in, a actual coin)from the Bitcoin machine or how does it work?
Since there is an ATM. Then it will be for withdrawing bitcoin to dollars or other currencies. US now have more ATM. And with what I see I think the withdrawal fee is high

Bitcoin ATM now exist, last I heard one was being installed in Britain and has been put to use, it helps convert your crypto fiat money to real money

As regards the presence of Bitcoin ATMs in my country,we can only bost of having only about six toneven of these Bitcoin ATMs in this country. And they are all located at very highbrow areas in major cities

I have heard about the Bitcoin ATM machine but to be candid here I really don't know the kind of Currency the atm dispense to owners of Bitcoin. I will make more research about it though

If it where possible to withdraw an actual bitcoin from the machine, then it would no longer be considered as a digital coin. I think the function of the machine is just to buy crypto and exchange your crypto for flat currency

Can I withdraw Cryptocurrency (as in, a actual coin)from the Bitcoin machine or how does it work?
Wow this is a great news if there is an automated teller machine of bitcoin in our country. This is a much welcomed development. I hope our country will also have this kind of concept or ideas.

I don't know what you will cash out if you withdraw BTC from ATM machines. Will it be printable money or coins and who would you even spend it. Probably you can convert to FIAT currency and withdraw direct.

First of all you would need a Bitcoin ATM to withdraw your money. You have to see if your country has a bitcoin ATM or not. Most of the Bitcoin ATMs are only found in Tier 1 countries such as United Kingdom and United States.

If you have a debit card issued by an exchange platform like binance, you would be able to do btc transactions via the btc automated teller machine, you can also withdraw from the automated teller machine as well.

I don't have any experience in this as I have never withness any Bitcoin machine, but what I am sure is that you won't be getting any real coin, rather the amount of Bitcoin you wish to withdraw will be paid to you in fiat money.
The machine automatically converts the Bitcoin to fist currency and dispense it to you

Don't know how the so called Bitcoin ATM or cryptocurrency ATM works. But I think it's made for people to be able to perform only transactions on it.

I think some countries endorse such kind machine where BTC can be withdrawn like a fiat currency. That is what the world need in general to promote Bitcoin more.
Personally I have not seen the bitcoins ATM before, I don't even know how we will be able to withdraw our cryptocurrency using the ATM. do you think that this ATM is available here in Nigeria ?

I have been hearing about this bitcoin machine for a long time and I do not even think that one is available in my country and as such I do not understand how it works.

This is actually my very first time of hearing about Bitcoin ATM. I don't really think that physical Bitcoin can be withdrawn, so it's only going to be converted into cash.

Personally I have not seen the bitcoins ATM before, I don't even know how we will be able to withdraw our cryptocurrency using the ATM. do you think that this ATM is available here in Nigeria ?
Bitcoin ATM isn't in Nigeria cos Nigerian government never prioritize cryptocurrency 100%. But it is found in the developed countries like USA, U.K, CAN and xD.

Bitcoin ATM isn't in Nigeria cos Nigerian government never prioritize cryptocurrency 100%. But it is found in the developed countries like USA, U.K, CAN and xD.
Well over here we have some offline stores that you can sell your cryptocurrency to they are ready to buy your bitcoins and convert it to our local currency and pay you to make their own profit.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency not like the fiat currency you can physically print out or cashout. You can only get or cash out the value of the Bitcoin you're withdrawing from the ATM in other fiat currency

Well over here we have some offline stores that you can sell your cryptocurrency to they are ready to buy your bitcoins and convert it to our local currency and pay you to make their own profit.
Yes, I've heard about that, but I never went to those stores to sell off my cryptocurrency even if they are legit. I love using P2P method to sell off my coins.

The Bitcoin has an automated teller machine I bought it is not available in my country and it is not even that popular for now maybe it will be in the future.

Yes, I've heard about that, but I never went to those stores to sell off my cryptocurrency even if they are legit. I love using P2P method to sell off my coins.
Yes even me I've never went there to sell my cryptocurrency before but I know the place physically here that you can go there and exchange cryptocurrency for physical cash. Well it is a nice idea that most people are trying to see cryptocurrency as a useful innovation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back