What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

I think if the investor isn't privy to inside information then yes. A big investor could be someone who invests a huge amount of money into particular crypto, someone like that could lose money.
And it is usually going to be because such individuals lack the knowledge that would have helped them in avoiding losses. It is very important to gain information before investing huge amount of money.

And it is usually going to be because such individuals lack the knowledge that would have helped them in avoiding losses. It is very important to gain information before investing a huge amount of money.
True. Investing just because someone said that you could make a profit from investing in crypto and then you just go ahead and invest without proper research and prior information. I think a lot of people lost a lot of money when crypto become popular as a result.

True. Investing just because someone said that you could make a profit from investing in crypto and then you just go ahead and invest without proper research and prior information. I think a lot of people lost a lot of money when crypto become popular as a result.
There are still people who are following Elon musk tweets to determine whether to buy a coin or not. A lot of them are getting disappointed daily.

There are still people who are following Elon musk tweets to determine whether to buy a coin or not. A lot of them are getting disappointed daily.
True, but with Elon musk everyone can agree that the prices of doge will rise at some point or the other. It is just a matter of time. This isn't to discard the fact that people lost a lot of money when prices dipped massively.

True, but with Elon musk everyone can agree that the prices of doge will rise at some point or the other. It is just a matter of time. This isn't to discard the fact that people lost a lot of money when prices dipped massively.
I am also still Optimistic about Doge Coin no matter what happens. I have some of it and willing to hold for a very long time.

I do not think what you are saying in its entirety is true. Though the whales are the biggest deciding factor in any market, things can sometimes go against them too.

It is very rare for one to see a situation where the whales lose out. They always make things to work out for them through manipulation.

I do not think what you are saying in its entirety is true. Though the whales are the biggest deciding factor in any market, things can sometimes go against them too.
True. I think the biggest example of this is during the GameStop stocks brouhaha, a capital firm was almost crippled, incurred massive losses. Yeah, it can go both ways as well.

The statement that big investors do not lose money in cryptocurrencies investment is to a large extent true because their investment very well influences the behaviour of a coin

I actually agree with you, big investors do not loose in crypto currency, they are the sharks and often times are the one that cause the high fluctuation in their market by pump.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
Normally big investors don't loose in crypto currency investment simply because they invest huge and at least they get some interest out of the huge investment, and that's the exact reason,

Maybe they lose money. Elon Musk invested $1.5 billion in bitcoin when the price was just $50 thousands. Now the price of bitcoin is $33 thousand, you can calculate how much he lost

That's true it is not a market to rush into because people are making money from it , people Invest at different times so when they reap their profit you may need to wait for a drop in price before you invest.
Yes I agree with you that big investors do not lose MP3 currency in vestments because they have much money and the higher your investment in cryptocurrency the Higher gain you get.

Yes I agree with you that big investors do not lose MP3 currency in vestments because they have much money and the higher your investment in cryptocurrency the Higher gain you get.
That's just it , for instance if Elon Musk push in 1 billion dollars when bitcoin is $33,000 and suddenly the market move to $40,000 base on his influence you can see that is a plus for him.

I have also been thinking of this that if we are fortunate to invest so much million in one particular cryptocurrency the price will go up, but this is what we call pump and dump and it is illegal in in cryptocurrency and we should avoid it.

Big investors determine price actions. If they wish to splash serious money on a crypto it will definitely surge in price. Elon Musk only endorsed Doge and the price flew sky high like a rocket. It is called pump action by some dudes. There are some groups whereby dudes pull resources together to drive the price of a market. When it reaches their target price they take profit and move out of the market. Finding and belonging to one of those groups may just be a gateway to serious success.

I agree with you. A whale can also lose (not loose, please be correct) in the trading if another whale will contradict the transaction. For instance Whale A sells 1 billion worth of his crypto so the price goes down. Whale B would buy his billion worth so the price will go up. That is clearly a loss for Whale A.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
That's why they use the news to control people emotions and use the opportunity to make their own profit. Although they have enough money to control the market but its minimal.

Every body loses money on crypto currency trading, but investing big and investing small, all you need is to claim down and have patience, do not invest how much you can't afford to loss. You need to know about the business before going into it

Not everyone loses money in cryptocurrency though more people loses money in cryptocurrencies due to lack of information, impatience or fear of losing out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back