What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

I think everybody loses money on cryptocurrency both investing big and small if you invest big on cryptocurrency and the value of the cryptocurrency goes down you will lose so much money from that investment I will advise you not to invest how much you can't afford to lose

I dont believe this analysis. The big and the small crypto currency holders or Investors are losing money. I think the best thing you should have said is that investing big in the crypto currency exchange Business can bring in more profit

Bigger amounts doesn't ensure you don't lose , even investors with high bankroll lose money and there is more chance of losing if they invest in a coin without proper research and at wrong time.

I also believe that big investors have the power to increase or decrease the price of any cryptocurrencies. Since the price is dependent on buying and selling, when big investors start putting millions of dollars in any crypto the price begins to increase, and when they start selling, price begins to drop. Small investors are just puppets at the hands of big investors.
I'll agree on the part where you said big investors are able to influence price of cryptocurrencies - same way Elon Musk's comments would influence the price of bitcoin or rumours about amazon accepting bitcoin can affect the price of bitcoin.
But saying that you'll win everytime you invest in a crypto project you'll win isn't entirely correct. Some currencies no longer exist anymore, so what happened to those projects?

Irrespective of investment size, you will lose money only when you are impatient and start panic selling. I invested in bitcoin when the price was $50,000. If I had sold my bitcoin when the price was $30,000, I would have made a huge loss. But I am holding my bitcoin and I am not losing any money.

Apart from being able to affect the market when they buy big , they are also able to see a rise in profit with each significant rise in the price of any asset they bought.

I think everybody loses money on cryptocurrency both investing big and small if you invest big on cryptocurrency and the value of the cryptocurrency goes down you will lose so much money from that investment I will advise you not to invest how much you can't afford to lose
You are right with the losses if you cannot discern the direction of the trend. That is why many beginners in the crypto coin suffer losses because they just listen to their friends who are fans of crypto coin. Those fans have nothing bad to say about crypto so you should not believe all they say.

This is because they have financial advisors and experts that helps them in managing their funds. If they don't spend money on expert they will surely loose.

Bitcoin investors will not lose provided they know what they are doing in the cryptocurrency marketplace. They are going to lose massive wealth if they are just gambling instead of investing in cryptocurrency.

Yeah i believed that big investors don't lose in a market because they are the knez that have the power to move the marking to their advantage.

Even the small investors don't lose money in crypto currency provided that have invested in the right coin and can wait for a long time for the coin value to appreciate.

That is the best way to invest in crypto currency. Investing with huge amount of money is the best way. When the investment is huge we will not be in haste to sell the coin even when it is lossing because it is sure that the price will rise up back

Yeah, this is another strategy to combat losing money in cryptocurrency as well. The bigger the head, the higher the intensity of the headache to the head owner. With huge capital, even if losses come First, with patience, you'll get your money back.
I don't think that huge capital will guarantee you will not lose in cryptocurrency. I have heard of testimonies of people gaining million dollars but also experience losing millions of dollars in cryptocurrency trading.

I additionally accept that large financial backers have the ability to increment or abatement the cost of any digital currencies. Since the cost is subject to purchasing and selling, when large financial backers begin placing a huge number of dollars in any crypto the cost starts to increment, and when they begin selling, value starts to drop. Little financial backers are only manikins because of large financial backers.

That's true it is not a market to rush into because people are making money from it , people Invest at different times so when they reap their profit you may need to wait for a drop in price before you invest.
you are absolutely right Big investors invest when the currency price is also low Because at that time some investor withdraw their money from the market, due to which the value of the crypto currency becomes very low. As the price of cryptocurrency rises, big investors benefit greatly from it.

Yeah that's true and this is because they are the peoples that decide the direction of the market and you too can not lose if you know how to follow them in the market.

Yes while it is a common place reasoning that big time investors happen not to lose their investments in cryptocurrencies if the invest heavily, but if you do that and go and sleep, you'll lose more than you bargained for

When big Investors invest in the market the price of the coin will definitely pump considering the huge volume they Invest into the market.

Big investors lose money and they do it big time in the cryptocurrency market. If it's that easy to just pick a coin, plunge serious money into it and make serious profit in a couple days or weeks then most rich men will be into it right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back