What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

I don't really believe that investing a huge amount of money guaranteed your success in cryptocurrency investment. Although, the higher you invest, the more money you will make. It is likely that you lose more money too.

That's true it is not a market to rush into because people are making money from it , people Invest at different times so when they reap their profit you may need to wait for a drop in price before you invest.
Yes absolutly right because bitcoin is most expesive cryptocurrency .compair to other cryptocurrency bitcoin price countinusly increas day by day.may be in future the price of other cryptocirrency will be increas than bitcoin.

Bitcoin determines how far other coins can go in a particular time , you can imagine how the market is struggling to survive the dip now . When bitcoin price crashes most other coins also follow the same pattern.

You're probably right about that but the amount we are speaking of is not just a normal huge amount. Some cryptocurrency whales spend around trillions just to create this effect you speak of. But this is a sure strategy the cryptocurrency whales do make use of.

Personally I dont see any risk In cryptocurrency investment, most especially when you invest in the right coin. The value may fall at a particular time but it will not remained in the same state for a longer time, it will raise again.

Have you ever heard about market volatility?
They may make huge profit in a short term but do you ever consider if the market volatility drops that they would also lose ?
Every profit made In the crypto market depends on the price of the market, if it is rising but when the price is dropping everyone loses
One of the advantage the big investors usually have in the cryptocurency market is that with a huge sum put into any coin,they are sure of making a swing in the price of that coin.

You being greedy or not is what actually determines whether or not you are going to lose in cryptocurrencies. You can have large funds , but greed would still make you lose out.

This is a particular thing that has gotten a lot of people wrong whenever they come to investing. There is no guideline or a particular part to how the market is going to go and as such it is based on your own prediction and it can go wrong or right no matter the amount of money that you are putting.

I do not totally agree that the big investors do not lose in the cryptocurrency investment. I think that the notion is not true . There are many big investors who lose in the cryptocurrency game.

I do not totally agree that the big investors do not lose in the cryptocurrency investment. I think that the notion is not true . There are many big investors who lose in the cryptocurrency game.
However, they diversify their earnings against low budget investors who invest on two or three coins due to low budget then big investors have the choice between 20 and 30 coins means the risk of loss is divided by ten.

However, they diversify their earnings against low budget investors who invest on two or three coins due to low budget then big investors have the choice between 20 and 30 coins means the risk of loss is divided by ten.
I don't understand your calculations but I know that the more you diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio, the more the risk and chances of losing more if the market isn't favorable.

I have seen big investors lose a lot. It isn't so much about having the money to invest but knowing how to invest. You can be rich and make mistakes if you don't know the market.

Actually big investors dont lose in cryptocurrency trading or business because the influence or change that can experience in the value or crypto, depends on them.

I really do not agree with you on this , because I've seen a lot of people invest big amount of money in some cryptocurrencies and their losses are always greater than those investing small amount of money.

The number of money that you are investing into cryptocurrency is not mean to determine if you are going to be successful or failing. The only thing is that people with large liquidity and with sufficient knowledge are having a bigger advantage.

Yes they have huge capital means they can invest in big amount and diversify their investments so it helps them to remain in profitable as they can lost some and gain in others so it's very easy for them.

Big investors and whales never lose. They are well informed and well educated. They can make better decisions. And due to their huge investments, they have much more options to consider and evaluate before making an investment. They seek help from experts before making a decision, but as individual investors, we invest based on our own hunchs and rumors, which are mostly fake news surrounding the currencies in the market. That's why they never lose their capital and make a decent and expected gain.

This is a very popular belief between a lot of people but ultimately it is not true because even those who are investing millions of dollars can be able to lose if they do not know very well about the market.

I haven't seen an investor that does not lose in an investment be it a small investors or a big one there is every possibility of losing in an investment anytime any day.

One of the major reasons why you would say that the whales do not losin in cryptocurrency is because they are known with the pumping and dumping around cryptocurrency and that is when they take a trading moves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back