What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

I think they do loose too . Because they also invest same things we do .They might Invest much during the beginning and as it goes when rates of crypto currency coin comes down definitely the coins they have in possession will fall.

Sure,that is a good strategy to maximise your gains in the crypto curency investment.When the demand is high it shows that there is scarcity of the curency and this will shoot the price up.This is what Tesla did,and they are in for it.Within a short period they will recoup up to a 100% of their investment.

I also believe that big investors have the power to increase or decrease the price of any cryptocurrencies. Since the price is dependent on buying and selling, when big investors start putting millions of dollars in any crypto the price begins to increase, and when they start selling, price begins to drop. Small investors are just puppets at the hands of big investors.
I totally agree with your submission. Big investors can also lose in cryptocurrency since it is based on buying and selling. If other big investors are also selling their cryptocurrencies, it will definitely reduces in price which is a loss to others too.

Regarding big investor not losing in cryptocurrency investment. I believe the big investors get to decide the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency market, though there might tendency that they might record loss on their investment
There is nobody that does not lose in cryptocurrency investment, the higher the investment that higher your loss when the cryptocurrency depreciate and the lower your investment the lower your lost when it depreciate vice versa.

To invest and earn massively on crypto, you have to invest high in other get more profit. Even when the coin is falling it won't have much effect on the coin and by investing high the more your profit become.
It is very true of a fact,because the higher the amount you have in the crypto curency you would be ble to have a good reserve to mitigate any fluctuations that may arise as a result of the market swinging.a friend of mine once had a small amount of btcoin and then when the price started going down,he just have to sell it before he would all the coin.

Most people have different opinions when it comes to what they see as loss when investing in cryptocurrencies. If you happen to invest big and cash out big when it appreciates, then lose when it dips, you never lost.

There is nobody that does not lose in cryptocurrency investment, the higher the investment that higher your loss when the cryptocurrency depreciate and the lower your investment the lower your lost when it depreciate vice versa.
Using the order book to determine buy and sell rate, selling limits is a very good way of minimizing your risk of losing so much money in Crypto Currencies trading.

The big investors called whales, they're the movers of cryptocurrencies. They mostly determine how the markets goes and also manipulates.

I don't think that big investors don't loose their money in cryptocurrency, we all know that business is all risk one can gain or loose does not matter much you invested.

Your theory actually makes sense, but i believe you should still trade or invest with some caution. Does big companies that invest so much also have experts that gives them advice on the market snd when to invest.

I think big investors also lose money. When Elon Musk bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin the price was abound $50K, but now the pice is $32K, imagine how much money he lost

This is a fact that is true,because the big money investors use huge amount of cash to invest into the market,by this they can gain their investment in a short period,even if the price goes down it will not affect them as such.And also they have the power to control how the market move to some certain extent.

This is a fact that is true,because the big money investors use huge amount of cash to invest into the market,by this they can gain their investment in a short period,even if the price goes down it will not affect them as such.And also they have the power to control how the market move to some certain extent.
Yeah and one advantage is that most of these big Investors have influence such that when they Invest that prompt others to also Invest which will make the market to pump.

Whales doesn't lose, only the small investors lose money. Now the whales will be buying heavily in order to see the price pump up agsin so they'll sell and it will slash again.

The reason why big investors in crypto currency don't loose is because they invest much money or dpcoin and at least they will gain some percentage of the Money back after the investment period,

I also believe that big investors have the power to increase or decrease the price of any cryptocurrencies. Since the price is dependent on buying and selling, when big investors start putting millions of dollars in any crypto the price begins to increase, and when they start selling, price begins to drop. Small investors are just puppets at the hands of big investors.
The power of large when it comes to investment comes to play here.With large war chest in the market there is every likelyhood for them to control the dynamics of the trade.A friend of mine invested small cash into bitcoin and almost lost all when the price started going down,before he sold it.

I think they do loose too . Because they also invest same things we do .They might Invest much during the beginning and as it goes when rates of crypto currency coin comes down definitely the coins they have in possession will fall.
When ordinary investors lose it is painful but when the big investors lose they just shrug their shoulder and think that it's another day. My take on the big investors is like they are playing with the crypto. They have excess money and the crypto trading is fun for them. What I mean is that they are not after the money at all.

When the whales decide to pump a coin, it is usually very massive win for them and a great loss to innocent people who have no clue of what insider trading entail.

Everybody lost in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency because no one can keep on making profit in cryptocurrency, sometimes you might mis predicted what will happen, you really need to say that their losing rate is very low rather

I think if the investor isn't privy to inside information then yes. A big investor could be someone who invests a huge amount of money into particular crypto, someone like that could lose money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back