What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

You're very much right about this, investing in smaller coins requires a lot of patience for you to eventually get to see some results, it's just so unfortunate that I'm not the patient type, it would have been great and I would have made a lot from cryptocurrency.
Before you invest in any cryptocurrency especially the smaller coins try as much as possible to do research about them you watch them if they fluctuate or you didn't if the fluctuate then is an advantage for you you invest when it is low and just close your eyes for at least 3 months and see what you happen.

Yes of course big investors drive the market, they regulate the cryptocurrency market by investing big and making the price go up to earn profit. But from what I know is that once you buy an alt coin and hold in cryptocurrency it might be down at the moment you invested it but with time it will rise

It is more reason why I have asked you to explore Binance to the best of your knowledge because of the new coins there for you to invest and make good money. Bitcoin investment for small amount doesn't pay that much.
This is true. I currently have about $10 worth of Bitcoin in my Luno wallet that I can't exchange for either fiat or any other cryptocurrency.

This is one disadvantage of Bitcoin that can discourage investors with small capital, in addition to gas fees.

There are many theories that try to make sense of Bitcoin’s bonanza. But from what I’ve seen in the media, and on Twitter, the most common explanation comes down to this:

• Money printing is off the charts,
  • which will cause inflation and depreciate fiat currencies.
  • Meanwhile gold is losing its status as a store of value because Millennials and Gen Z don’t get it,
  • so institutional investors are piling into Bitcoin as an alternative to gold and driving its price to the moon.
Post automatically merged:

There are many theories that try to make sense of Bitcoin’s bonanza. But from what I’ve seen in the media, and on Twitter, the most common explanation comes down to this:

• Money printing is off the charts,
  • which will cause inflation and depreciate fiat currencies.
  • Meanwhile gold is losing its status as a store of value because Millennials and Gen Z don’t get it,
  • so institutional investors are piling into Bitcoin as an alternative to gold and driving its price to the moon.

Individuals or companies with huge amount of money have influence in the trading market.it's like they owned it even in the forex market.that is why sometimes after making your analysis and enter the market you will start seeing the market moving to the other direction and you will think your analysis is wrog.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
It is not a possible because everyone fail in business however he is big or small investees in cryptocurrency if the rate of currency increase he get more beneficial and if price down then .
Currency down as increase.

My take on this current topic is that whether you’re investing in stocks and shares, gold or Ethereum, diversification should always be the name of the game. Crypto investors betting on the next big thing should be mindful that not all currencies make it, so it is sensible to have fingers in several pies. In addition to this, ensure that cryptocurrency investments aren’t the only place you stash your cash. Good luck investing

Actually you need huge capital to make huge profit in cryptocurrency business. But I don't think big capital will make you not to lose. Due to the fact that cryptocurrency is volatile one can lose money whether huge capital or not. Just my opinion.

My take on this current topic is that whether you’re investing in stocks and shares, gold or Ethereum, diversification should always be the name of the game. Crypto investors betting on the next big thing should be mindful that not all currencies make it, so it is sensible to have fingers in several pies. In addition to this, ensure that cryptocurrency investments aren’t the only place you stash your cash. Good luck investing
Sure , it is not even advisable to invest all your cash online nor offline , backup and balancing is very necessary because every form of business come with it own risk though the level of risk may be difficult. I don't invest all I have in Crypto currencies.

As a precondition, I also assume that individual investors have the ability to raise or decrease the price of any cryptocurrencies. Like most of the other cryptocurrencies, the value of DigiByte increases when big investors are buying it. This results in the demand for DigiByte to increase. When traders begin to sell their DigiByte holdings, the value of DigiByte decreases. It is assumed among small investors, that they are owned by big investors.

Cryptocurrency market is a really volatile market. It is not assured. It is not promised. But big money investors can mitigate against the downward volatility potential it carries by investing big. With that, they can be sure of getting their money back and never run into loss.

Investing huge into coin can be a great advantage cause when the coin rise a little bit the profit will be massive, but just single person investment cannot increase or decrease the price of cryptocurrency.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.

Before you invest in any cryptocurrency especially the smaller coins try as much as possible to do research about them you watch them if they fluctuate or you didn't if the fluctuate then is an advantage for you you invest when it is low and just close your eyes for at least 3 months and see what you happen.
Losing in cryptocurrency trade has nothing to do with whether you are big investor in terms of fund or small investor. Some factors contribute to failure. Your greed level, your emotional control, your expertise in the act of trading.

Last edited:

Losing in cryptocurrency trade has nothing to do with whether you are big investor in terms of fund or small investor. Some factors contribute to failure. Your greed level, your emotional control, your expertise in the act of trading.
You don't seem to know how to quote a member's post, for God's sake where did I mention big or smaller Investors in the post quoted , please endeavor to learn more on how to comment and quote members . If you continue this way I may report.you.

I don't totally agree with you but partially. Individual rich people I doubt can have huge impact on the rise of a coin but rich individuals can come together form a whaler club and invest huge contributions. Another way is when a rich person stimulates his fans and followers if it is a huge fan club to invest in a coin. Just see what happened to Doge after Elon Musk tweet. Just imagine if Mark zukerberg post about a coin a social media

That is the difference between Retail investors and Whale investors, retail investors can only buy retail (in fractions), especially Bitcoin, while whale investors buy Bitcoin in millions of dollars, so it will affect the market price. so as retail investors, we must always follow the news when there will be big purchases, and we have to buy Bitcoin (other crypto) first, so that we can at least take profits even in small amounts.

Big investors Don't lose hope in Cryptocurrencies Investment because they have a scheduled planning for every positive and negative effects of money.
That's why they are called big Investors!

This is sound advice for investors. I personally prefer having investments both offline and online, in the form of cryptocurrency and real estate.

Diversifying can help one to Avoid making huge losses, but you can also use one to boost up another venture if that one is crumbling.

This is sound advice for investors. I personally prefer having investments both offline and online, in the form of cryptocurrency and real estate.

Diversifying can help one to Avoid making huge losses, but you can also use one to boost up another venture if that one is crumbling.

Well, in any investment that involves small incremental or progressive profits, the scale will always matter. Just like in agriculture, a large-scale investor will get high profits but he is at a higher risk at the same time. Therefore, it requires one to invest /upscale the quantities. Smaller investments are just careful or cautious kind of investment. The return to investors will be equivalent to the magnitude. But always remember to invest that which you can afford to loose. That is the rule of thumb.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back