What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
Who good you? Have you meet them to ask! Unless they are keeping it for a long period, nobody is exempted in loosing! Because the markets fluctuation is applicable to all.

Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

Well I agree with you to some extent, because mostly this cryto market is control by big investors who owns large quantity of a particular coin, they put and pump the coin then they pull out profit.

That is true. Big investors know how to play the game since they have studied the tend and know how to safely invest and gain profit. You have said it all, putting in a huge sum to cause shortage while the price goes up to gain profit is one of those strategies

It's true, they are smart that's why they're continuing to get richer every investments they made was well studied. Plus investing a huge amount has a lot of effects on the Cryptocurrency's price. They're akso the ones in control once they dump other will dumo aswell like a chain reaction

I agree with you. The advantage that the big goons have in the game is that they sometimes can drive the market in the direction that they want; just to make their money.

With huge capital one could make so much money within a short time.. but remember they could also lose so much if the market is not favourable to them.

This is one of the big secret of investing in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. This is why big and rich people invest who invest on bitcoin and at the end of the day they will reap their profit in a very short time. The problem is that we normal users don't have such kind of funds to invest in cryptocurrencies so therefore we will always make use of the amount of money we have to invest.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
Wether big investment or small investment, nobody is certain to either gain or lose. Some business hiccups may not necessarily be from our end and in this case you might not be able to outsource the reason for profit or loss.

I think they also make lose too because the market could turn in another dimension , but the thing is that they don't make too much loss and make sure they study very well before investing because they know that they are investing a huge amount and not a small amount in crypto currency i think ,so its like that

it really depends on the company and estimated profit margin. When investing in any business with huge capital, you have the opportunity to reach your profit target at a very short period of time. High risk comes with High Reward.

I think they also make lose too because the market could turn in another dimension , but the thing is that they don't make too much loss and make sure they study very well before investing because they know that they are investing a huge amount and not a small amount in crypto currency i think ,so its like that
You need to understand that when I say big Investors I mean people that there investment will definitely reshape the buying and selling pressure of the Crypto currency in question, I ask if how bitcoin market will react now is someone inject $1 billion now?

You need to understand that when I say big Investors I mean people that there investment will definitely reshape the buying and selling pressure of the Crypto currency in question, I ask if how bitcoin market will react now is someone inject $1 billion now?
If someone inject $1billion the price would increase more i think ,because many would want to invest if they hear the news and happening , i think we could even learn from what is happening in telsa because the price is obviously rising due to the news and others i think , so if someone inject such money it would rise

Exactly that's a very good way to invest but the problem is how many people are ready to invest such amount of money bon a new coin moving it to another level? Imagine a celebrity investing in Doge coin let's wait and the hike by the end of the week.

I really don't know how you arrived at that assertion because the cryptocurrencies world as we know is very volatile and they value of coins fluctuates every now and then except the big investors have a buffer mechanism that cushion the effect of value and price crashes, I don't see how they won't experience losses too.

"The only thing I can expect for sure is volatility," said David Yermack, a professor of finance at New York University Stern School of Business. "From day one, this has been a risky investment for people."

In our society the rich will always get rich and richer. I know that the big investors in cryptocurrency do not lose money because they invest heavily. They invest so much by buying cheap coins and sell when the value is high. They are making money.

Like many new technologies, the price of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile at present. Investors can win, or lose, a large amount of money in a short amount of time, simply because of changes in the value of currencies like Ripple, Ethereum and bitcoin.

As well as market volatility, there are other dangers for crypto investors - but many can be avoided with a bit of common sense. Good online security, background research and a healthy dose of scepticism will help make sure your cryptocurrency investment is as safe as possible, and that you don’t fall prey to any of the fraudsters taking advantage of the current boom.

I don't support this,although I may not have idea about many cryptocurrency but I know that it is trading which is buying and selling. And what you buy is what you will sell. The only I believe is that those that invest big will gain big and if they want to loss,they will also loss big.
That is it, you are correct. Crypto currency is a profitable investment that can generate a lot profits for investor and at the same time crypto currency is a investment that can make a investor lose their money. I believe that the big you invest on it, it's the big you can earn. And the big you invest on it, it's a big you can lose on it.

Big and small investors loose alike. The only thing that works for a big and heavy investor is they make bigger and more profits when they trade. Where you make 30% profits in a trade with about $1000, a big investor with $50000 will be making $15000 which is the same 30%. To a great extent beyond the skill of trading, having a good equity to trade with is also key to a fruitful and rewarding experience in crypto trading.

Yeah, most at times big investors are the people that make more money in crypto currency investment. When they buy in large quantities, price might jump and they can sell again to make profit. But in some few instance they also make losses and when they are making the loses, it's always very huge. Let's take in the case of ripple, some big investors made about 50-70 percent loss because they were forced to dump their tokens when the lawsuit was filed against ripple.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back