What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

There have been multiple examples of bitcoin theft and fraud that I think would give pause to the average investor, particularly if you were going to invest a substantial amount. I think those are legitimate fears," Ledbetter says. But he also finds them "overblown."

Because while bitcoin allows for users to transact without revealing personal information or identity (potentially making fraud easier), it's not totally anonymous. Each bitcoin transaction is documented on a digital ledger called the blockchain, where a user's cryptocurrency "wallet" is represented as a unique series of random numbers and letters. Through this, a scammer could potentially be traced after the fact.

Truly
The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
If you invest big in cryptocurrency you tend to make loads of profit but if an investor gets re less about it, he will run at a huge loss. So what I am trying to say is that your huge amount of money doesn't mean you will make profit even if you are reckless, just do the needful by doing a critical analysis of the coin you want to invest in.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
This is really a true strategy on how it is going to be a good investor thus telling also the secrets of the bigtime investor in cryptocurrency world the trading in the cryptocurrency is much undependable as it is updated/changing from time to time.

Just because bigger investors are this time involved in Bitcoin does not mean that they invest in Bitcoin (not trading). Nor does it say that Bitcoin is an alternative to gold by institutional investors. Quite the contrary. It appears that most institutional purchases come from speculative and risky traders.

I agree with you. When you invest high amounts in one cryptocurrency, you earn better profits. But that will require several investors to invest high amounts in order to see the price of the Crypto surging. I guess the big investors are responsible for rising and falling of crypto prices.

I agree with you. One thing with people who invest huge amount of money in crypto currency is that, they invest money that they won't need in any time soon. So even if the price drop, they do not panic. But small investors may be needing the money to meet certain needs and this could mean selling when the price is very low.

I retract my earlier statement about big investors not loosing in crypto trading. Today alone across the biggest exchanges like Binance Okex and Bitmex investors lost over $360m their positions were liquidated as the betted against bitcoin shorting.

I believe investor are the price determinant of cryptocurrency. The higher the inflow the greater the value of the cryptocurrency. Large scale investment is a good approach to combat lossss in value.

No doubt, this is another technique to battle losing cash in cryptocurrency too. The greater the head, the higher the power of the migraine to the head proprietor. With colossal capital, regardless of whether misfortunes start things out, with persistence, you'll get your cash back.

I agree with you. One thing with people who invest huge amount of money in crypto currency is that, they invest money that they won't need in any time soon. So even if the price drop, they do not panic. But small investors may be needing the money to meet certain needs and this could mean selling when the price is very low.
Your are right, just imagine Elon Musk that Invested $1.5 billion into bitcoin few days ago and we didn't a very short time the price of Bitcoin kicked from around $38000 to almost $47000 so you can see within a very short time he has made profit and other small investors has also made profits but before he invested the only activities happening in Bitcoin by major majorly trading.

There is no Investor that can't lose money to crypto currency exchange Business. Making money in this online business really depends on the patience of the Investors. If they Investors have huge amount of money without patience the person will surely his or her money

Large scale investors dictates the directions of market. Hardly do they lose but they could make other lose a lot if they choose to sell of their coins. Just yesterday Tesla bought $1.5b worth of bitcoin and suddenly the price of bitcoin went up to $44,00. That was a typical example of how whales run the market

There is no investor that can not loose in forex even First Class robot do loose but the only thing I know is that if they do make profit on several occasions which do covered there loss.

No, you cannot lose more than you can invest in Bitcoin. After buying Bitcoins, make sure to move them into your can i lose more than i invest in Bitcoin. If you're looking to invest in Bitcoin Cash, it's important to remember that bitcoin Cash is a currency.

Your analysis makes me laugh. it's you been known that as it is easy to make huge amount of money investing in cryptocurrency, the same way it is easy to lose millions of Dollars in a blink of an eye by investing in cryptocurrency. It can be very easy on paper, but in reality it is huge this is not something somebody came hold. if I invest any amount that hundred dollars or millions, it is good to first do market analysis before you invest.

Your are right, just imagine Elon Musk that Invested $1.5 billion into bitcoin few days ago and we didn't a very short time the price of Bitcoin kicked from around $38000 to almost $47000 so you can see within a very short time he has made profit and other small investors has also made profits but before he invested the only activities happening in Bitcoin by major majorly trading.
The rich keep getting rich. With Elon musk making such an investment, I believe many more rich people would follow suit. Sometimes last year, I read about Jack Dorsey investing $50m, Imagine how much profits he has made as at today.

The rich keep getting rich. With Elon musk making such an investment, I believe many more rich people would follow suit. Sometimes last year, I read about Jack Dorsey investing $50m, Imagine how much profits he has made as at today.
That is the secret of investment it is always good for us to listen to update so that it guide us in investing if I had known that Elon Musk was going to invest in Bitcoin honestly I would have bought more Bitcoin before the investment because I'm very sure is investment will bring a surge in cryptocurrency price or bitcoin rsther

investing in the amount of money in trading on forex or cryptocurrency trading is not a guarantee that you will succeed because if you do not have an understanding of how to trade any of those to you will actually lose all your money within a week or two,
Post automatically merged:

investing in the amount of money in trading on forex or cryptocurrency trading is not a guarantee that you will succeed because if you do not have an understanding of how to trade any of those to you will actually lose all your money within a week or two,

That is the secret of investment it is always good for us to listen to update so that it guide us in investing if I had known that Elon Musk was going to invest in Bitcoin honestly I would have bought more Bitcoin before the investment because I'm very sure is investment will bring a surge in cryptocurrency price or bitcoin rsther
True, he took many by surprise. He is indeed a good business man with enough strategies, I was wondering what made him to even wait this long before buying? I think he has plans for long term though, but I believe that with the current rise in price, he must have withdraw his profits.

This is a good way to invest, but sadly most people don't have such large sums of money to invest, and with the pandemic, it's even harder.

Do you think it's a good idea to borrow money to invest in crypto if you don't have large capital?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back