What's new

Big Investors don't loose in Crypto currency investment.

Whether you’re investing in stocks and shares, gold or Ethereum, diversification should always be the name of the game. Crypto investors betting on the next big thing should be mindful that not all currencies make it, so it is sensible to have fingers in several pies. In addition to this, ensure that cryptocurrency investments aren’t the only place you stash your cash. As part of a diversified portfolio of different assets, digital currencies can be a viable part of a financial strategy.
This is something I agree with. Diversification of one's investment portfolio helps to mitigate against losses. You have your funds spread across all platforms just as you have rightly stated and that way you have some peace no matter the size of the investments.

I don't think big investors do not lose in cryptocurrency this is because both big and small investors are liable to lose in any type of business. business is all about lost and again

Big investors also make lose too you cab make your research very well,only that they know how to manage risk very well compared to the small investors

Exactly my friend. even the cryptocurrencies, basically they yield more to people who are already rich for their part in economic terms.
You can consider that since February 8th, that you published this thread, Bitcoin has had an increase in value of over $ 17,000 each.

Everyone losses in cryptocurrency when it depreciate ether you are big investor or small investors. The more you invest the more you gain also the same thing follow vise visa when it depreciate.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
To be honest I do not agree with what you say here. I think that the more that you invest in the cryptocurrency market the more you are risking and eventually the more you have to lose. Smaller Investments mean you have less to lose words larger Investments share that with a slight fluctuation the price you are still losing a considerable amount.

Higher investment come with higher risk and higher reward that is a fact, also if your investment is huge enough to turn arround the market positively the possibility of gaining is much higher as compared.

True, even in agriculture or any other business, when you invest big time, you incur hire risks, but at the same time, when you gain, you gain big, such that a small fall will not shake you that much.

This assertion cannot be completely true. It only have some element of fact but in the cryptocurrency business, it is not completely true and absolute

You money in the bank is completely separate. If you buy using credit card or some other type of credit and you lose, there may be interest charges to pay on the credit of course.

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency such that you will not lose its value is to invest huge amounts of money that is why we see companies individuals involved Investing millions of dollars and in a very short time they make more than hundred percent of the Investment reason is that the moment they invest into the market there is always a shortage in supply and the price will start to surge immediately this effect will make lot of people to take advantage of the situation to start investing more there by the price of the coin will keep increasing so you will see that in a very short time they make their money.
This is because even when the price comes down, they don't panic with the knowledge that it will go up again. Only small investors do panic selling

it depends on how long you are ready to hold your crypto currency. The Market many be going up and down but you have to hold on your crypto currency for long period of time to make good money. Everybody losses money on crypto trading, what matters is how you trade

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you need to hold your investment for a long time and this can be done only by big investors. For most of us, we have the compulsion to withdraw profits because we need funds to manage our life.

Seriously, I never knew that big investors do not loose in cryptocurrency investments, by I don't agree 100% that, the statement is true.

The reason big investors dont loose in cryptocurrency is because they do long term investment and long investment is less risky compared with short term investment.

Investing in Cryptocurrencies is very good and rewarding if you have the patience and discipline to do it as a long-term project. Just like every other investment, the profit margin depends on the size of your investment, so bigger investments attracts bigger profits, while smaller investments comes with smaller profits.

Investing in Cryptocurrencies is very good and rewarding if you have the patience and discipline to do it as a long-term project. Just like every other investment, the profit margin depends on the size of your investment, so bigger investments attracts bigger profits, while smaller investments comes with smaller profits.
I agree with you, it is also advisable to divide your investment if you have the time to do short time trading because it is profitable also .

Another thing is, if they invest huge sum of money, any small increase in price would generate millions for them. I always wish u had enough money to invest in Crypto Currencies the way I want.

Even though what the poster said might be the truth I will still not advise of it as it is very risky and a person without a good source of money should not try.

Yeah true but not everyone has the privilege to start out big time in the crypto currency business, I still believe it is all about having the right knowledge, it won’t really matter if you are starting big or small

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back