What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well both are profitable no doubt but I would prefer to invest in buildings rather than making investment in lands, buildings could go in different forms maybe residential or commercial depending
You may be right but I would still prefer to invest in land. A building has the depreciation which means the market value decreases. Land has no depreciation and contrary it has appreciation in the value. Even the government assessor increases the valuation of the land for real estate tax purposes.

Both are profitable. But investing in houses is more profitable than investing in lands because lands will give profit after long time ,may be in future. But investment in houses give us profit in less days.
from my experience I think investing in land is profitable than houses because a man will never depreciate in value but will keep on appreciating every year and month, sometimes there is a possibility that a house may likely to depreciate in value.

Both are profitable. But investing in houses is more profitable than investing in lands because lands will give profit after long time ,may be in future. But investment in houses give us profit in less days.
It's my investing in housing is more profitable than investing in Land this is because when you invest in real estate houses you can still make more profit after sales of property through maintenance of the real estate.

In real estate business, the major profit comes from the appreciation in price of the land and not the house. When you build a house on a land and rent it out, it will take years to recoup the exact amount spent on building that house. But as one gradually recoup the money spent to build the house the price of the land increases.

Seriously all the time that has to do with real estate investment in something that I will always be willing and open to get into because it's something that is very lucrative in our Society today.

These are two similar things but it takes a really smart investor to know what he is looking for. Since it is real estate business one would expect that it should be housing

Personally I believe that it's something very lucrative for you to invest in both land and houses because house is actually Investments that are built on land while land is an empty project that is yet to be developed.

Investing your money in land is the real deal for me. Land can be very expensive to buy and relatively expensive to sell. That is why it is more profitable

Both are income driving. If I have the funds I would simply invest more on the both. Cis both needs each other in order, but land can be utilize on other investment options too.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
I think it's more dependent on the capital of the seller. If his money can buy land only then he will sell the land. If he can afford to buy house together with the land he may sell them also. I think the price of house and lot is more expensive.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
In my own point of view both are good business to invest in, but it depends on your capital if you have low capital invest in land but if you have huge amount invest in housing, but I prefer to invest in land because you gain more profit with time but house can depreciation with time

Investing in land is much profitable than investing in house. Land doesn't depreciate in value but house depreciate in value and if you didn't sell it on time you will also renovate it

For me I will go for house my friend. It's the best option for me. This is because a house will wear out in construction and class with time, but land is a different case.

In my own point of view both are good business to invest in, but it depends on your capital if you have low capital invest in land but if you have huge amount invest in housing, but I prefer to invest in land because you gain more profit with time but house can depreciation with time
Yes I actually agree with you that both of them are good investments but they are determined by the amount of capital that you have and if you have a big amount of capital then you can focus on buying properties and selling them and if you do not have too much by capital then you can be purchasing land and be selling them.

As I've seen, real estate is more profitable in the long run. However it requires more money, so if one doesn't have the money to run it, land deals will be better.

As I've seen, real estate is more profitable in the long run. However it requires more money, so if one doesn't have the money to run it, land deals will be better.
I completely agree with you that we exchange is one of the greatest investment in the world but it only drawback is the fact that you need a lot of money for you to be able to invest into it and I will say that that is not to truth because you can use some amount of money to invest into real estate like purchasing a land that is not too expensive and at the end of the day the value of the Land we appreciate and you will send it off to make your big profit.

I do not have much experience when it comes to investing money in property, so I would pick neither of them. I think it will be better to invest in crypto coins because all you need to do is anayse crypto charts in a better way to make profits.

Properties with a high ROI are essentially the most profitable investments. Airbnb and traditional rental properties are the best types of real estate investment because you can earn monthly positive cash flow and a high ROI. Investing in rental properties delivers consistent and immense profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back