What's new

Between AdSense and Adesterra

I have only used Adsense myself at this time and I find that Adsense is slow when it comes to earning but you do earn something.

Adsterra I have heard others talk about but it has been mixed reviews regarding how much you make through Adsterra and whether it is more profitable than Adsense.

I guess it depends on each individual and the traffic and interaction they get on their sites when using either service.

Adsense all the way for me. There are so many ways to monetize websites but in years, Google Adsense have been the best. It's true that Google can be a very but pain with their hand wringing in Adsense but they still pay better than most you can see out there. It's cryptocurrency ads networks that seems to be brining the competition to Google Adsense now.

How could anyone compare Adestera with Adsense? Adsense is the best ad network on the market, it can be used even by small website owners to generate revenue. I have tried Adsterra and found it to be useless. I combined Adsterra with adsnese. I managed to earn with adsnese but nothing with adsterra on the same website.

How could anyone compare Adestera with Adsense? Adsense is the best ad network on the market, it can be used even by small website owners to generate revenue. I have tried Adsterra and found it to be useless. I combined Adsterra with adsnese. I managed to earn with adsnese but nothing with adsterra on the same website.

I completely agree with you in this assessment. Even though Google can be a pain when it comes to dealing with their ad network, they are still the best when being compared with the alternative ads network. Working with Adsterra is a complete waste of time, even cryptocurrency ads network is better than it.

I completely agree with you in this assessment. Even though Google can be a pain when it comes to dealing with their ad network, they are still the best when being compared with the alternative ads network. Working with Adsterra is a complete waste of time, even cryptocurrency ads network is better than it.
Yeah, a-ads is far better than adsterra. While getting approved for adsense and earning without being penalized are some of the major challenges of using adsense, it offers better rates than any other ads.

Yeah, a-ads is far better than adsterra. While getting approved for adsense and earning without being penalized are some of the major challenges of using adsense, it offers better rates than any other ads.

Exactly! That's the only challenge when it comes to being able to work with Google Adsense. When your able to get your account approved and avoid getting suspended, you're getting more out from using it in profits than any other options available.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back