What's new

Best time to use gap strategy

You just have to take time to study chart very well. I don't know if the gap up always happen on Sunday as I am into cryptocurrency trading. But, I have few friends who are into it and I have not hear them say there is a particular day a gap up or gap down occur.

It is best to get to use all the strategies when they're working. And it's very easy to get to know what's working when you are in a team of successful forex traders.

I don't have much understanding of the strategy you are talking about and how it can be used properly in Forex. Forex seems to be a very complex way of earning from the internet only professionals understand.

Though on the issue of gap strategy in the forex market,it is usually advisable to study the market very well to understand the down trend in prices so that you will enter at a lower price entry point which is the gap difference.

A forex trader knows how to speculate on the buy and sell pricing. But to be frank, they are speculating only which means they can sell now but no one will be buying on the pretext that the value of the currency being offered for sale will go down in value. There are many styles of trading with forex so it is advised that if you are not very knowledgeable in forex then do not get involved in trading.

Gaps motly occurs at the beginning of weeks and days . Sometimes it occurs during news events (Of which it's very risky as news might not reverse to fill this inefficiency in price delivery

The gap strategy can become a very profitable strategy if at all you know exactly how to use it. I am going to advise that the best time to use it is when the market is becoming very well volatile.

Gaps motly occurs at the beginning of weeks and days . Sometimes it occurs during news events (Of which it's very risky as news might not reverse to fill this inefficiency in price delivery
What I have come to understand is that you can't even use this strategy conveniently when you don't have a better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis. That is what you just have to understand first.

Gaping strategy could work, but most importantly for you to be able to trade it successfully you must know when to enter and when to exit . your entry and exit is very important.

This your way of trading sounds very new to me, but I know of a strategy that really work perfectly, you can use fair value gap and order block, they are the powerful thing I use In terms of trading.

Handle the gap in between, let’s go back to the clothing company example: You are producing 1000 shirts per day and want to improve. Considering your capacity, possible opportunities or upgrades; you set your target as 1500 per day.

Best time to use gap trading strategy is when thinking about identifying buying and selling opportunities. But remember that not all every gap represent the same opportunity.

This your way of trading sounds very new to me, but I know of a strategy that really work perfectly, you can use fair value gap and order block, they are the powerful thing I use In terms of trading.
I don't really know anything like gap trading strategy,as a matter of fact I doesn't really know how it works but I believe if you can earn money by using it then that will be a good idea.

I don't really know anything like gap trading strategy,as a matter of fact I doesn't really know how it works but I believe if you can earn money by using it then that will be a good idea.
Yes, in trading it doesn't really matter's which strategy you use but as far as you can earn money from it, remember we are all here to earn money not to have a strategy.

Yes, in trading it doesn't really matter's which strategy you use but as far as you can earn money from it, remember we are all here to earn money not to have a strategy.
That's true, we are all online to earn money it doesn't matter which type of strategy you are using, if it can earn you money I believe it's a good idea to keep using.

That's true, we are all online to earn money it doesn't matter which type of strategy you are using, if it can earn you money I believe it's a good idea to keep using.
Yes, the end gain is to earn money, it doesn't really matter's if you are using indicators but make sure your wins are better than your loses, that's how to earn money on forex.

Yes, the end gain is to earn money, it doesn't really matter's if you are using indicators but make sure your wins are better than your loses, that's how to earn money on forex.
But there is one golden rule: The method does not violate the terms of the services of the broker itself and also it is not something like illegal tricks. This is rule number one for such purpose.

But there is one golden rule: The method does not violate the terms of the services of the broker itself and also it is not something like illegal tricks. This is rule number one for such purpose.
It's doesn't really matter which strategy you use in trading, remember our main concern is to earn money,I believe if you have a good experience you can actually trade the market.

I completely agree with you, if your strategy can fetch you a good amount of money I think that will be good, we are all online to earn money it's doesn't really matter which strategy we use.

I completely agree with you, if your strategy can fetch you a good amount of money I think that will be good, we are all online to earn money it's doesn't really matter which strategy we use.
That's true, trading strategy is very important, it doesn't matters which one you use, as far as your strategy can earn you money then that's a good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back