What's new

Best time to use gap strategy

The gap strategy is strongly driven by the news. The news making rounds would make you pull successful trades using the gap strategy. The only thing that we should understand is that news nullify all strategies.

I will suggest that if you intend to apply this strategy when dealing with crypto you apply it during the week days from Wednesday till Friday by 12 noon as this are times when people are trading and s coin can gain more value which you could make good profit from.

I have not used the strategy but I think it's not well explained. But the one I use is pure price action and just few of the indicators. The candlesticks pattern is equally important.
The gap strategy is a candlestick pattern. It will look like kicking pattern, where the next candlestick will be high up . This is a very good strategy but it doesn't show up more often.

Well, based on your explanation about gap strategy, I will love to know how such strategies is applied in forex and when best to used it just as you have ask.

There's nothing that is particularly predictable whenever it comes to the forex market. I have come to understand that this kind of strategy usually appear whenever there is a great news that causes big price swing.

The thread poster didn't explain how such thing works. You should be able to explain how the pattern would look like on the charts. The information that you provide isn't complete.

It seems so. In that pattern the next candle will appear with a gap up like the candle is kicked. If it's a bullish candle, expects a full-fledged uptrend in the offing.
I think so too. The gap between the candles will be very obvious and it will create a full-fledged uptrend if the candles are green candle, it will a full-fledged downtrend if the candles are red.

This will represent a full fledge uptrend and it is the right time to take a buy order and you will quickly rip in your profit. The usefulness of the candlesticks is very enormous.
A trader that doesn't know the meaning of most of the candlesticks patterns will be wasting his time. These are the tools that will make you pull a very successful trades in cryptocurrency or forex.

The gap strategy is one of the major strategy that will help us to make headway. The gap strategy is the major candlesticks pattern . The candlesticks pattern is good to follow rigidly.

This is something that I really haven't heard of before. But I think that any signal that would tell you exactly when yo buy and when to sell is going to be a good one to make money.

It is very important for a good and a trader who knows the onions of trading should know all the candlesticks patterns. The candlesticks patterns are very necessary.
The candlesticks pattern is one of the most important trading skills to know. The major thing is to ensure that we know a little bit of the candlesticks patterns.

It is very important for a good and a trader who knows the onions of trading should know all the candlesticks patterns. The candlesticks patterns are very necessary.
The knowledge of the candlesticks pattern is very important for traders who wants to pull successful trades. The most important thing is that one just need to be very careful so as not to predict wrongly.

The knowledge around the candlestick pattern is very necessary because it will help you predict the price action and the next move of the investors in the cryptocurrency market.

I think so top. It's a candlesticks patterns that will portray if th market will be bullish of bearing. It the depends on the structure of the candlesticks and it is very important.
A good knowledge around the candlesticks analysis is also very important and necessary. The candlesticks are often used to predict the next market movement in the crypto market.

The gap strategy need you to have the necessary knowledge around the candlesticks analysis. You will have to be very conversant with the candlesticks analysis.

The good knowledge around candlesticks patterns and analysis is very important and also very necessary. You should have a very good knowledge around this to pull a very successful trades.
A good knowledge of the candlesticks patterns are very necessary here. You will be able to interprete the market trend properly by making use of the candlesticks patterns properly.
The candlesticks patterns knowledge is very important . One just needed the knowledge to be able analyse the charts and the market very properly. I have been looking for ways to get the knowledge on the candlesticks patterns.

I have also use this A lot . I believe that you are going to be getting the best out of it if you are going to be using it around false breakout to be able to confirm or reject it if you are scared.

I don't think that the gap strategy would be very easy to use if you are not vast in candlesticks patterns analysis. You will need to Garner lots of knowledge around this.

The ga strategy needs a very good knowledge of the charts to exclusive. It is very good to execute a very good trades by using this strategy. In all, one will need the knowledge on candlesticks patterns.

The nature of the candlesticks anawill actually te you the best tone to use the gap strategy as pointed out in the thread. The gap strategy could be use by someone with the knowledge on cryptocurrency chart.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back